276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cosmopolitan Hair Straighteners for Women & Men, Flat Iron Hair Straightener for Short/Long Hair, Ceramic Plates & Fast Heat Up, 5 Level Temp. Control up to 230C, for Home or Travel – Black & Gold

£12.28£24.56Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Straightening hot brushes on the other hand, are more like a combination of a hair straightener and brush, with heated plates or bristles to straighten as it combs through the hair. I wish the only factor to take into account when buying a new hair straightener was the price, but that's really only a fraction of the decision. Of course, the price tag might help you narrow down the selection, but you still gotta decide between all the devices within your budget. So while shopping, remember to: Consider your hair type and condition.

After more hair content? Head this way for the best hair dryers, in this direction for travel hair dryers to take on your next weekend break and over here for curling wands. We've also got the best hot rollers, sleep in rollers, best hot brushes and air stylers, as well as the best ghd hair straighteners, best hair curlers and tongs and the best shampoos and conditioners.A flat iron that has floating plates, beveled edges, and rounded casing all allow for fewer creases and styling versatility. Lopez explains that smaller plates are better for reaching the hairline and close to the root, while larger plates will allow for faster straightening of longer hair and bigger sections. It goes without saying that the more modes, features, and design elements, the more expensive the tool. David Lopez is an NYC-based beauty expert and celebrity hairstylist who has worked with Ashley Graham, Nikkie de Jager, and Hailey Bieber. Lopez is also a host on QVC and Beauty IQ, lead stylist for T3 Micro, Ulta Beauty Pro team member, Kenra Professional ambassador, and creative director of Glam Seamless. Hair drying hot brushes use hot air to dry and style the hair, combining the impact of a blow dryer and hair brush – the technique you've undoubtably seen your stylist use in the salon. Some are round, which help with creating a fuller, voluminous finish, while some are shaped like a paddle brush which creates a smooth and sleek finish. We've reviewed a bunch of the UK's top-rated straighteners (including ghd, BaByliss, L'Oreal Professional, T3 and Dyson) to compile a definitive ranking of the very best hair irons to invest in, whatever your budget. My whole head of hair took less than 30 mins to style – for a lazy girl with a lot of hair, that's pretty impressive. What's more, because the hair tool isn't as streamlined-looking as others in my arsenal, I was worried it would be heavy and make my arms ache like I'd done a weight session at the gym, but it's actually pretty light considering all the tech, weighing just 0.821 kg.

It turns itself off after 30 minutes of inactivity (no midday panics), and the extra-long 2.8m cord means it should reach most mirrors in your room. They say beauty comes at a price but it doesn't necessarily mean you have to break the bank for each hair product you buy. If Rachel Green circa Friends is forever your icon and you're looking for the best hair straighteners, you've come to the right place.Why we love it: Taking a break from chemical formulas from time to time should be a no brainer – hair care included, and this L'Oréal straightener is as close as we'll ever get to naturally straightening your hair. This steam hair straightener, which promises soft, shiny and velvety hair, comes with a little pod, which you fill with water to steam your hair straight – and it totally works. Styling with less heat damage, it's unique and innovative, coming with a built-in brush which results in a style which lasts all day long. Hair feels shinier and softer after use, and the steam makes your hair feel more hydrated. So good that it'll save you money on heat protection sprays too. Now repeat after me, I will not use a straightening brush on wet hair. You have to promise us this. If you value your beautiful hair even a little bit you have to let your hair dry completely before using this type of brush otherwise you risk causing serious damage to your strands. A little heavier and chunkier yet classy, it just feels like you have a quality product in your hands as soon as you take it out of the box. So if you don't have particularly strong hair, we would suggest looking at the ceramic options instead.

Considering most hair straighteners range from between 190°C-210°C, and this device is set at 150°C (with the plates themselves coming in at 120°C), I was surprised to find I didn't have to re-style my hair at any point in between my next wash day. It really did live up to its frizz-free claims. These stylish white and and rose gold straighteners come with ceramic plates infused with Argan oil

9. Best for damaged hair - L'Oreal Professionnel Steampod 2.0

You see, a good drying hot brush will literally revolutionise your at-home blow-dry because let’s face it, unless you’re a hairdressing pro, the whole round brush and hairdryer technique is a little hard to master (and nobody wants arm-ache on a Monday morning). And a straightening brush, the other type of heated brush, is one of the easiest tools for a sleek finish. We're not being dramatic when we say that finding 'the one' will make a huge difference to your daily routine. We're talking no more frazzled lengths, no more static flyaways and best of all, no more split ends. We would suggest buying the Remington S3500 Ceramic Straight Straightener as the best affordable option because it heats up in 15 seconds and gives you that glossy finish. Is titanium better than ceramic for hair? If you like to flat iron your type-4 hair on occasion and want to minimize the possibility of, you know, extreme heat damage, you need to find the right flat iron for natural hair. But if you've been burned by a poor-quality hair straightener before (I mean that both ways), you know that finding the right styling tools for your hair type, texture, length, and budget isn't easy. What works for your friend's 3b hair might not work for your 4c hair, so you want to make sure you find a straightener that's equipped with all the features to suit your hair needs and mitigate the damage. And to help you make the right choice, we turned to celeb hairstylists Annagjid "Kee" Taylor and David Lopez to explain exactly what to look for in a flat iron. Anything that cuts our getting ready time in half is a welcomed addition to our beauty routine and we’re guessing you feel the same. If that’s the case, and you don’t have either a hair dryer brush or a hair straightening brush in your beauty tools arsenal, you need to remedy that asap.

There are loads of hot brushes on the market though and they offer different finishes and work for a variety of textures – some suiting specific hair types more than others. So, if you’re a little confused where to spend and whether you need a blow-dry hot brush or a straightening brush, this guide is here to make life easy...Titanium hair straighteners are lightweight and heat up really fast, but they can cause damage to thinner hair.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment