276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chicco London Matrix Stroller with Footmuff

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The stroller is useful for younger toddlers that still nap in the pushchair as the reclining method is incredibly easy to use and whilst the hood is noisy to adjust, it would definitely make nap time much easier. It meant I could push my toddler to nursery while carrying my 10 week-old baby in a sling, then once I had dropped Eric off I could put Arthur in the stroller. It’s worth noting that the seat is world facing, so would not be suitable for those looking for a parent-facing stroller.

Chicco Kolica – Chicco

We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. We want to take care of you, and those you care about, with exciting new solutions designed for every need. I’ll be the first to admit that I’m completely clueless when it comes to building anything, I’ll quickly scan the instructions, and then my partner will take over!

We needed a stroller that could comfortably take his height and weight, when I initially saw the Chicco Goody Plus folded flat I didn’t think he’d be very comfortable, but he absolutely loves it.

Chicco London stroller reviews, questions, dimensions

The wheel lock was handy for when I had to push the Zest one-handed – something that has become increasingly common since I had two children, as I often need to have one hand free for grabbing a runaway toddler or holding an extra changing bag. You can also unzip the front bit, so even when it’s warm you can just use the base to make the seat more padded and comfy. Manufacturers are waking up to the fact that many parents do not want to invest in a pram for a newborn, only to then have to fork out for another one when their child hits the 6 month milestone.Initially, we tested the Chicco Goody Plus with my four year old and I did think that we’d struggle to push him as he’s on the higher end of the intended weight for the stroller - this wasn’t the case at all! I'd gone over a few larger holes and some stoney surfaces and the stroller simply glided over with no issues. She lives in semi-rural Derbyshire with her partner and two children, 4 year old Caleb and 3 month old Harlow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment