276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Darice Plastic Elizabeth Ward's Assorted Bead Tray 13.75-inch x 10.5-inch x 2-inch

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The cube panels are made from high quality, 3/4" thermofused melamine panels and are CARB compliant. I am a paper crafter. I wanted this for embellishments, rhinestones, sequence, mini puffballs, etc. I wasn’t using items because I couldn’t see or find them with the multiple previous storage attempts I made. This cut down on a lot of clutter. I’m using what I have more and not purchasing Duplicates. I can now sort according to color and actually know what beads I have in my stash !! I need to buy more!

MA: Matte (Matte beads have a frosted exterior appearance which has been applied using acid or other techniques. Matte beads are available in most finishes including Opaque, Metallic, and Transparent, and may or may not have and AB exterior finish, also know as "Matte AB") OP: Opaque (Opaque beads are typically solid and do not allow light to pass through them. Opaque beads may or may not be dyed, and have a Matte, Semi-Frosted, Luster or AB exterior finish) I really love this cube! It makes it so easy to access my Elizabeth Ward trays. It is very sturdy and simple to assemble, even for someone who isn't particularly handy.This is my second Best Craft cube and I love it! It is well made and easy to put together. Organizing my jewelry making supplies is an ongoing battle and the cube is a great help and it looks good also! I recommend it for sure. The Cube is shipped ready for assembly with all necessary hardware included. You can put it together armed only with a large screwdriver and attention to detail. PREMIUM QUALITY & DURABLE: Made of durable plastic, this high-quality bead storage organizer is sure to last. With more than 1000 colors, lots of finishes to choose from, and new colors created every year, artists around the world prefer MIYUKI over the typical Chinese or Czech beads for projects which require precision and a lot of detail. Artists around the world continue to use MIYUKI Delica's to create amazing portraits and sculptures using each bead as a single pixel.

This is a very sturdy cabinet that takes two people to put together easily. It is very well made and should last through many years of use. I have two of these cabinets and I think they are a beader’s best friend! Finally, after 25 years of selling and collecting beads, she decided that it was time for her to develope her own storage solution and emphasizing her efforts on some key factors: I'd love to see a taller 36 tray option. My floor space is limited but I could easily fit a taller unit in the space. It would also be nice to see craft tray + cabinet bundles as the individual craft trays are pretty expensive. Elizabeth Ward Bead Storage Solutions/Tray 2pc, (13 ¾” x 10 ½” x 2”), 100% Compatible With Every Container We Sell Here On AngularByDesign.com ELIZABETH WARD BEAD STORAGE SOLUTIONS/TRAY 2PC: Keep all your beading essentials in one place with this 2-piece bead and craft supply storage tray. It contains a 13 ¾” x 10 ½” x 2” tray and 1 clear, snap shut tray lid.I am thrilled with my cabinets! I have been hauling around 48 of the trays and having to move them from pile to pile!! These trays and the various sized containers are some of my favorites for storing diamond painting drills. ICL: Inside Color Lined (Color Lined beads are dyed and have a transparent exterior finish with a different color on the interior of the bead) CRY: Crystal (Crystal beads are transparent and similar to Inside Color Lined beads with a clear or dyed exterior. Crystal beads may or may not have an AB exterior finish)

I do a lot of paper crafting and card making. I have TONS of embellishments that were taking over my craft space. This storage system is perfect to help organize my stuff! There are several sizes, which make using space so much more efficient. Also, these are stored on their side so you can easily see the contents. I highly recommend these if your small items are out of control! IRIS: IRIS (Iris beads (also known as AB or Arora Borealis are typically Metallic beads with an AB finish on the exterior)

About Us

CEY: Ceylon (Ceylon beads have a luster Pearl or Opal-like finish. Similar to Opaque Luster beads, Ceylon beads are shiny and have a more subdued finish) The Elizabeth Ward Bead Storage Solutions offers craft and bead storage for jewelry makers and beaders. Keep your crafting area neat and clean with the Bead Storage Tray and Containers. You can choose between two different Tray Assortment bundles (includes Tray and Containers). The Cube for Bead Storage Solutions is available in Standard (holds six trays) and for IKEA (holds five trays). Choose one of our pre-selected bundles to include your trays and containers, or customize your Cube by selecting the "Cube Only" option and selecting your Bead Storage Solutions Tray and Containers separately. SL: Silver Lined (Also known as (Transparent Silver Lined), are beads that typically have a clear, opal or Alabaster exterior finish and a silver-lined interior. Silver Lined beads may or may not be dyed and have an AB, or Sem-Frosted exterior finish)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment