276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MOX: Jon Moxley

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In 2013, the firm launched another photo book service called Montage, [9] which offers a web-based interface, powered by image recognition technolog. We expect the majority of your photos are taken and stored on your phone - who can blame you, there’s some pretty good camera phones out there these days - so it only makes sense to make your photo book on your phone. The majority of companies have a smartphone app so you can do just that, including our favorite Mixbook. A lot of fans are very critical of professional wrestling autobiographies. They want just the facts. They say that due to the nature of the sport you never really know how much of what you're reading is real and how much of it is performance. You gotta accept that it's probably a little bit of both or else you're a dreaded 'mark' (which is carnie talk for someone who's not on the inside).

MOX | Book by Jon Moxley | Official Publisher Page | Simon

He starts the whole book questioning his own identity. The rest of the book is dedicated to answering that question, or at least understanding that question. He does this by struggling with and celebrating the art he enjoys. And the love and the life he's made for himself. And the philosophy of his father, acts of kindness, cruelty and charity. And mourning friends that passed away far too soon. Moxley speaks about signing his developmental deal with WWE in early 2011 and his time spent in FCW (Florida Championship Wrestling) establishing white-hot programs with both Seth Rollins and later, William Regal. His frustrations with the creative process were nothing new by the time he had decided to leave in 2019 given his nearly year-long period on the bench in 2012 prior to being hooked up with Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns to form The Shield. For something at a more affordable price, Mixbook has over 60 Wedding book templates for you to choose from or you can start from scratch with a blank canvas book. Although these photo books come at a more affordable price, they’re still great quality and super customizable too. Mixbook Launches Upgrade to Online Photo Book Editor". This Blog Has Moved to Blog.Mixbook.Com. 2009-03-09 . Retrieved 2016-06-06. I also enjoyed how the author would insert chapters about where he was mentally as he wrote the book: dealing with the pandemic, mourning the loss of a friend, relishing in what former teachers would think if they knew he turned out to be a successful, married man who spent his free time working on his book.

What to consider before ordering a photo book

We really like the fact that Snapfish provides a helpful video tutorial to help you get to grips with its creator tool. For the most part, we also found the creator tool easy-to-use, but it did have a few glitchy moments that complicated the process slightly. Our biggest gripe was that the image uploading process was sluggish and slow - which is pretty frustrating to wait for. However, one of our favorite aspects of the design process was the selection of preview functions, which gave us a really good idea of how our final photo book would look.

50% Off Mixbook Coupon - October 2023 - CNET

Wrestlers have few avenues to do that, a promo, a sequence of moves, the way the camera capture them, a grimace or the way they stand. What makes a crowd care ? a lot of people have discussed that. Moxley has it, he showcases it in this book. You can doubt any BS coming out of his mouth, you still believe HIM, that he is real. Meanwhile in previous chapters of this book, Moxley has a sweet and hilarious moment where he talks about wanting to surprise his wife by giving her a motor-scooter.

What Our Customers Are Saying About Our Photo Albums

MOX is the most intimate pro wrestling memoir I've read because it's the most unique. I heard Jon Moxley's (aka Jonathan Good) voice in my head as I read. He describes his process: Every now and then, when he felt so inclined, he sat down at his wife's MacBook and wrote about something. Capture the joy of your special day with Mixbook's wedding photo albums! You can save on your photo album custom creation with our Mixbook coupon codes. We regularly update our list of promo codes, so you can get the most savings possible. Start creating your dream wedding photo album today and enjoy incredible savings with our coupons! Custom calendars

Photo Album Templates - Mixbook Create Photo Albums | The Best Photo Album Templates - Mixbook

You can also choose Shutterfly's Free Designer service, which lets you upload from 50 to 800 photos for Shutterfly experts to select the best images so your book isn't repetitive or blurry. You can customize how the expert chooses your photos, how images are sequenced and the amount of design elements you'd like. You'll be able to arrange your photos, which will go into preselected slots of the template you've chosen. Basically, you can upload photos of your favorite moments and have expert help in making a personalized coffee table book in no time. A good book. For me Mox was a sort of forgotten member of the Shield. It was not until I saw his incarnation in AEW that I started to get more into his characters. I admit I take a break from wrestling so I did miss some of his stuff I WWE. They always produce great quality products, I have used them to make photo books, cards and calendars." - Deborah The wide selection of templates is sure to have what you’re looking for and if you choose the ‘Make It Manually’ option, you can customize every aspect of the photo book. The Shutterfly software lets you move and resize images and change font type and color, as well as much more.Perez, Sarah. "Mixbook Debuts Montage, A Photo Book Builder Meant To Take Minutes, Not Hours". TechCrunch . Retrieved 2016-06-06. This autobiography will work especially well for wrestling and Jon Moxley fans, but I think it will provide a fascinating and worthwhile look into a unique individual’s life for any reader. It’s a messy book that perfectly captures the messy life of Jon Moxley. MOX is a good read that offers a peek into the mind of a performer who would easily fit in in just about any era in wrestling’s past let alone where he currently is in the present. I would have liked a bit more depth, but I would still recommend giving it a read if you’re even slightly curious.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment