276°
Posted 20 hours ago

UJK Drill Guide with 10mm Chuck

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Next, two adjustable depth stop collars are supplied. Oil filled bronze bearings guide the assembly in over the steel bars. These prevent any slight play that may occur between the assembly and guide bars. I find the MDF fence very useful for routing dadoes and grooves, however any tool can be used against this fence. The mighty SkilSaw works great.

UJK Drill Guide with 10mm Chuck | Axminster Tools

The system consists of two steel rulers with precisely located holes and a drilling jig to guide a 20mm Forstner bit accurately. It's very satisfying being able to make holes with such precision. I'm trying to think of other things I need more holes in... Finally, if you drill pen blanks, an optional centring vice fixes to the base of the drill guide. It is the perfect accessory.

The system includes a pair of 1m stainless-steel rules, each with a series of 3mm CNC-drilled holes (to serve as templates for drilling starter holes), a 3mm bit and 90° drilling guide, and 3mm indexing pins. Performance meets precision; UJK is disrupting the joinery market and leading the way in woodworking innovation. Designed, developed and created by Axminster Tools, UJK offers exciting additions that’ll liven up any workshop and take your creations to a higher level. Precisely engineered with jaw-dropping accuracy, the beauty is truly in the detail when it comes to this range. In each product you’ll find tweaks, developments and new technologies that you won’t find elsewhere. No-one is more passionate or knowledgeable about woodworking than we are. Just look at what that combination created. The tool is perfectly suited to Dremel rotary tool models 400, 398, 395, 300, 285, and 275. Since Dremel is such a popular brand, consumers will want specific accessories that work perfectly with their Dremel power tools. With this jig and a pair of small Parf dogs you supply, you can create a work surface based on the same concept as the Festool MFT/3 multifunction table, in a size and with a hole configuration tailored to your needs. The jig functions as a reliable guide to space 20mm holes on 96mm centers, ensuring they are accurately square to one another in each axis.

neat tool and finding inspiration - FineWoodworking A neat tool and finding inspiration - FineWoodworking

Designed by Peter Parfitt, the UJK Technology Parf Mk II Guide System is a joint development with Axminster Tools & Machinery. Manufacturing of the system takes place entirely in Axminster, Devon under the UJK Technology brand name. Our team has put together the factors which will help you choose the right drill guide to include in your tool kit. Accuracy Small drill guide that is ideal for medium sized workshops. The stand weighs 2.5 ounces and is comparatively quite light, the guide can be used for precise holes and is perfect for wood crafters. By the way, I am in no way connected to anyone involved in making or selling the Parf Guide and I paid full retail price for this kit. I’m just a user sharing what I have found. A second short blog that’s near and dear to my heart:

This UJK branded T-LOC Systainer3 organizer comes with pre-cut high quality internal foam insert ready to softly envelope the precision components of your UJK Parf Mk II Guide System or Parf Mk I System. Available Accessories - Many New for 2023! Japan’s Farmers Are Getting Too Old To Work The Land – So 5G-Powered Smart Tech Is Doing The Heavy Lifting For Them Humans Could Become ‘Part AI’ To Keep Up With Superintelligent Machines, OpenAI’s Chief Scientist Says Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms and conditions apply. Axminster Tool Centre Ltd trading as Axminster Tools is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The design of the Parf Mk II Guide System preserves and guarantees the long-term accuracy of the jig as well as improving the ease of use.

UJK Drill Guide with 10mm Chuck | Drill Perfect Holes

Perhaps if this was another Ax item made in China (see most of the new kit!) then it probably would have been available months ago, such a shame British engineering is being put to shame.The UJK Drill Guide provides extra stability and accuracy when you need to drill straight or at an angle. The beauty of the system is you can take your cordless drill and convert it to the near perfect accuracy of a drill press.

Drill Guide | UJK Technology - TSO Products LLC.

A quote from his book, Far and Away: A Prize Every Time: “love and respect, love and respect—I have been carrying those words around with me for two years, daring to consider that perhaps they convey the real meaning of life.” The UJK Technology Parf Mk II Guide System is a versatile jig system enabling you to create a custom-made bench top or portable cutting board in less than 30 minutes and whenever the need arises. It may appear complicated at first sight; in reality, it is quite straightforward with highly accurate results easily achievable. Improved pins with a more ergonomic design, the pins are now easier to remove with less resistance.Combined Chamfer & Reaming Tool - Chamfering your dog holes adds the ability to use specialized dogs like TSO Chamfer Dogs and TSO Power-Loc Dogs, plus it makes your work surface more comfortable to use

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment