276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Microphone Arm Stand, TONOR Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Mic Stand with Pop Filter, 3/8" to 5/8" Adapter, Mic Clip, Upgraded Heavy Duty Clamp for Blue Yeti Nano Snowball Ice and Other Mics(T20)

£17.495£34.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A:The transition range of the TW-820 and TW-820 Plusin an open area is up to 200ft (line of sight). My only regret is not buying the larger model, that'd give me even more flexibility, especially with experimenting/repositioning my setup. I'd only get the smaller one if I was limited in space. A: G11usb microphone is perfect for large conference meetings where people conduct meetings over an internet network by using Skype/GoToMeeting/WebEx/Hangouts/Fuze and other softwares. You can also use it for court reports, seminars, remote training, business negotiations, video chats etc.

The best of all is that it's easily adjustable and it perfectly stays at the desired position and can be readjusted very smoothly without hearing any noise at all. It's so quiet! If you are looking to create a polished and professional looking video podcast setup, this Mic stand will definitely take your video podcast to a new level!! It's very easy to put together as well! I hope you loved this Tonor T20 microphone boom arm review. Let me know if you have any questions. If you have this boom arm, don’t forget to rate it in the comment section below. If you use multiple sets of TW-820 or TW-820 Plus receivers, because the frequency band of each microphone is different, it can be used normally without interfering with each other. Try your transmitter with a different receiver to determine if the transmitter or receiver is faulty.(for example, when using TONOR TW-820, you can match the transmitter to another receiver)A: Yes, the TW-620 wireless microphone ' frequency range is 902.8-914MHz, it complies with the new FCC regulations.

The top knob doesn't tighten on my boom arm. So I cannot put my mic in a stand-up position. However this isn't really an issue for me since I planned on having it hang upside down and out of the way above my head. I'm sure this is just either a defective or not a factory perfect boom arm. If two microphones are used on the same frequency at the same time then they will interfere with each other because the receiver cannot distinguish between different signals and cannot separate them out into separate signals. Whether you're new to streaming or not, one of the best accessories to add to your streaming setup is a microphone stand. It doesn't just free your hands—although that's a wonderful bonus—but it greatly improves the quality of your content. Thanks to a wide 6.25-inch weighted metal base, the Samson MD5 provides excellent stability. So long as you have a 5/8-inch threaded attachment, the microphone stand can handle a wide variety of light and heavy microphones.A: The mic of the TW-620 and TW-630 has 15 adjustable frequencies, so up to 15 systems can be used simultaneously and will not interfere with each other. If the battery is , then the problem is likely caused by the interaction with other wireless mics in your setup. I'm really impressed with the sturdiness and quality of this stand. It really has a premium feel and the color matches my setup. Also, it's a bit slimmer and shorter than the previous stand I had which makes it a better fit for my computer desk, and it doesn't obstruct my view of the screen when I'm recording or broadcasting live. All-in-all, I'm impressed by the construction of the arm and desk clamp, but extremely disappointed in the integrity of the clips for the microphone pin.

Lightweight microphones (Shure SM58, 57, Beta 87A, Neewer BM-800, Blue Yeti, Blue Snowball, Yeti Pro, Yeti Nano, Yeti X, Blue Snowball iCE, Audio-Technica AT2020, AT2020USB+, AT2035, ATR2500-USB and ATR2100-USB After about a year of use, I can say that the arm is really good, Ive been using it daily and haven't got too much problem with it. Definitely would recommend it, but make sure that you take one that is long enough, cause the smaller version is fine, but I needed to put it a bit far from me because of space issues, and it has started to bend a little bit, and I wish there was a way for us to screw the microphone a bit more, cause if u put a bit of force on the wrong way, the microphone just start to get unscrewed, which happens sometimes and can be annoying, but other than that definitely recommend it. A: Yes, Q9 mic has been placed through strict tests for software and system compatibility before leaving the factory. It is compatible with Audacity / Discord / Zoom / GoToMeeting / Google meet. All in One: 1 x Boom arm, 1 x Desk clamp, 1 x Mic clip, 1 x 3/8" to 5/8" Adapter, 1 x Pop filter, 1 x Foam cover, 4 x Cable tie, 1 x Manual. A:No, the TW-820wireless mic or TW-820 Pluswireless mic cannot be connected to a TV directly. You need to connect the TV to a speaker or amplifier first, then connect the receiver of the TW-820 Plus to the speaker or amplifier with a "6.35mm microphone input".There are wireless receivers that are Dual units, or Quad units. These devices have the electronics for multiple receivers contained inside of a single enclosure.(Such asthe TONOR TW-820and TW-820 Plus) For those looking for a microphone stand that’s a bit on the shorter end, the Luling Arts Microphone Arm is a worthy solution. It also takes out all the guesswork of figuring out everything you need to get your streaming setup running

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment