276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amiibo - Pyra + Mythra 2-Pack- Super Smash Bros Series for Nintendo Switch

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

YoshiAngemon You can buy the figures without the intention to get turned on by them. Becuase you like them as characters. While I disagree with your reasoning for why they should make amiibo cards, I agree they should make more amiibo cards. They should make more amiibos too. Pyra and Mythra made their debut in the Xenoblade Chronicles™ 2 game. They are known as Blades, living weapons, and are specifically of a type called Aegis. Pyra and Mythra are the same Blade, but they have their own identities, each with a different look and personality. Grabs are great for getting through opponents’ shields! The direction you throw doesn’t matter much — as long as you’re grabbing your FP often, the rest doesn’t matter. Pyra and Mythra both have up specials that launch them up in the air for a moment. Pyra’s up special, Prominence Revolt, is incredibly fast and powerful; this makes it a great move to throw out there every so often. Mythra’s has less power, but works well enough nonetheless. It’s important to note that some trainers prefer raising the Aegis without offensive up special usage; if that’s you, feel free to forgo this move if you really want. Its potential benefits make it well worth your time, though!

They're already sold out in stores that haven't opened yet, so I'm guessing I won't be able to get my hands on them any time soon. Gotta love the scum of the earth scalpers selling them everywhere for double the price. Nintendo doesn't seem to understand what makes certain amiibo popular. These were going to sell regardless due to people wanting to complete the Smash collection, but throw in XC2 fans and the aesthetic (I can't say I was excited about the minecraft pair) and you have a guaranteed sell-out If I can find them anywhere then yeah, they’ll 100% be sold out in stores when I go later in the day. 2 isn’t my favorite game in the series but any sort of merch for the series itself makes me happy Mine have arrived safely. My first amiibo. Not sure yet whether I'm going to leave them in the box or take them out to stand alongside my X3 special edition... The long wait is almost over — Nintendo of America has finally confirmed the release date of two of the most anticipated Smash Bros. amiibo, Pyra and Mythra, for July 21st!

Customer reviews

Figures shown not actual size and designs may vary. Compatibility and functionality of amiibo may vary per game. Software updates may be required.

Last couple I got were the BotW champions, Alm and Celica's and the Monster Hunter trio. If I wanted to cheat I'd include the Zelda and Loftwing one, I guess. Got mine yesterday. First amiibo I ever bought. Still not sure if I should keep them in the box or put them on my shelf.

I really went down an amiibo rabbit hole this year, which started with the Fire Emblem reissue, closely followed by Zelda, and now I have these two arriving today. Now I’m looking at all my amiibo thinking…what have I started?! 😅 I didn't buy much Amiibos in the past but this year I already bought 3 (technically 4): Sephiroth, TotK Link and Pyra/Mythra

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment