276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Under the Oak Tree: Season 1 (1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Riftan plans to leave for Louivell castle as soon as possible, arranges for Maxi to stay in monastery, last meal with the knights. A new chapter is released each day on WebNovel and as of today (Dec 27, 2021) they are up to chapter 61/193.

Read Under the Oak Tree - manga Online in English - Manga Read

They bump into Riftan bathing, Maxi is discovered, Riftan rightfully pissed and storms off out the tent. When she instinctively flailed her legs in the air, he nipped at her lower lip, a dangerous gleam in his eyes. Riftan threw himself after her and rescued her again, they find shelter in a cave, smut, some communication, they go out of the cave as the blizzard died down (since their provisions were low etc. The ML didnt want to divorce MC because as a knight he believes marriage is sacred (i have a feeling that ML loves MC for a time before their marriage). I kept putting the full 'drivers license' / even 'drivers license' in Korean, but only after inputting DL did my request go through.and that repeats pretty often, the author really likes having his cahracters thank him for creating them. Don't get me wrong, that is a lot of personality for most fantasy romance manwha, so maybe I've been spoiled by reading manwha with actual characters, but I just can't really look past it. Agnes leaves Anatol; Riftan takes Maxi for stroll in the garden, talking bout port expansion, Maxi's lineage etc.

Under The Oak Tree — Read Online [Latest Chapters Best Seller Under The Oak Tree — Read Online [Latest Chapters

Flustered, Maxi tried to dissuade him by gripping his arm, but he did not seem even to register her touch. I have heard from some people the web version doesn’t work and I forgot to clarify which one I use initially! Because they were in a hurry (idk why maybe they want to escape that place for fear of another wave of monsters) they didnt bring their lugggage with them.When Maxi’s father, Duke Croyso, receives a royal command from the King to fight the Red Dragon Sektor, he chooses Riftan Calypso, a peasant knight, to marry his daughter. Still, their seclusion did nothing to diminish the shamefulness of their obscene behavior in a public space.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment