276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fallout Official Barrel Vault Boy Incense Burner

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Refurbished Pristine - Pristine condition / Very light signs of use > Refurbished to the highest standards. The xml file in this mod hasn't changed at of the 1.42.30.1020 patch and this still works great in my game. Lady in distress tooltip improved, the game will now tell you to go to Veilstone after finishing the mansion event. When Incense and Radar are both active in the Trophy Garden (and the 'mon of the day for today and yesterday is NOT Eevee), Eevee/Porgyon can still be found in day and morning slots, Cleffa at night slots. Mt Coronet 4th floor's fishing rod encounters had only 3 of their 5 slots in their tables, added the missing tables and properly set the missing mons to Dratini and Dragonair.

Official Fallout 76 Barrel Vault Boy Incense Burner - Numskull

The battle frontier is also not (yet?) included due to the small team size for exefs modders and the relative infancy of mapping. An 'Item Fanatic' in Floaroma awards items that boost a specific Pokemon upon seeing that Pokemon (For example, show them a Pikachu and receive a Light Ball, etc.).Clothing can be changed at any PC (both male/female costumes are selectable, while retaining initial choice's pronouns). Sellable items have been added to certain Pokémon to farm money easier (Clamperl now holds pearl/big pearl, Kantonian Meowths hold nuggets, and Poliwhirls hold Big Pearls).

INCENSE BURNER! IN FALLOUT 76! ON TUESDAY REVIEWSDAY! U.F.O. INCENSE BURNER! IN FALLOUT 76! ON

Technically compatible with save files from previous Luminescent version. (However, we would still suggest starting a new game for 2.0, as this is essentially a whole new mod.) Mostly match Renegade Platinum (including Honey Trees); however, some slight balancing choices have been made, and more importantly, we have added an item called the Incense Burner, which allows you to find Regional Forms of Pokemon in the wild. You can view our documentation here. IMPORTANT: Make a copy of the document to your local drive to be able to use the drop-downs. With this mod, your sims can enjoy all the lovely scents they want from both incense burners with no risk of fire / object & decor destruction / death / etc regardless of where you place the burners. This mod takes the 25% chance of fire from incense burners and sets it to 0%.

Images

Conversion permission You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file All wild encounters have had their levels properly homogenized to be the highest for their route/slot type, fixing some bugged inverted minmax caps in the process. After the Cyrus fight in Celestic, all important battles (Ace Trainers, Gym Trainers, Gym Leaders, Galactic Commanders, Cyrus, Rival, E4, and Cynthia fights) have 31 IVs, and complementary natures/EV spreads. Hidden Power now displays its type in menus and battle (it will only show as "Normal" until after the Pokémon has learned it).

FROM YOUR TOOLBOX… - Numskull

Hidden items being adjusted to match RP placements (Please notify us of any field items that give "none" items, are providing the wrong items, or are completely missing). If anyone else has already made this, especially anyone from sims4studio who might feel like I'm stealing their work, PLEASE let me know asap. I'm only uploading this because I couldn't find it elsewhere.The intro sequence has been completely overhauled - you will now receive the running shoes immediately, and the bike, National Dex, PokeRadar, following Pokemon, IV Judge, DS Sounds, and every Poketch app before Roark. Circle: from 1 to 0 (I think this is the distance of how far from the incense holder it looks for things to burn) In game has achieved full parity with Renegade Platinum docs, fixed various typos/wrong species in just one slot in certain routes: Level Caps can be toggled on/off at a PC (default off). (Only go as high as the next gym's "ace" level!)

Twice How to Make Fountainhead Incense Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice How to Make Fountainhead Incense

Start fire percent chance: from 0.25 down to 0 (so from a 1 in 4 chance of fire to 0 chance of fire) Crystal Onix stats, movelist and abilities updated to make it more useful for the portion of the game you catch it in.Fixed the vanilla bug of honey tree encounters and static encounters not having held items. (Go, and farm Leftovers from Munchlaxes!) Mewtwo Armor no longer works as a form-changing item. See 2nd Floor NPC in Resort Area Pokémon Center to change forms. SciresM - Creating Atmosphere and the LayeredFS format for it, allowing this to exist in the first place.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment