276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bluefin Cruise Lite SUP Paddleboard Kit | Lightweight and Compact Stand Up Paddle Board for Adults | In Sizes 11Ft4 and 10Ft

£219.995£439.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Beginners, intermediates, and anyone looking for a lightweight and compact paddle board to carry with them for travel and SUP adventures. The backpack is large, easily fitting in the whole package as well as a b They are a trading company who are doing very well at sourcing great products, from fitness equipment to hoverboards and paddleboards.

This leash offers unrivalled durability, ensuring it can withstand the most demanding water conditions. Within the repair kit are two items, consisting of a Halkey-Roberts inflation valve wrench which you can use to tighten up the valve if it should ever come loose.

This ingenious little compact board can turn its hand to surfing your local beach, day touring or fitness paddles.

From our personal experience, it has been great working with Bluefin due to their pleasant staff that were quick to answer our questions as we worked on this review. The payoff for a board that is very wide is that it won’t ‘cut’ through the water and will feel like a barge, slow and unresponsive.Simply remove it from the backpack, unfold it, and connect the pump, which locks in place with a simple quarter turn. The crocodile skin texture, along with the diamond pattern, really improves your traction so that you can have an easier time maintaining your grip to the paddleboard. Also included in the 2023 model is a nose action mount, compatible with GoPro cameras, certain water cell phone cases, speakers, and other popular electronic device mounts. The process takes just a couple minutes and this setup is a great way to introduce people to the sport, without having them actually stand up on a device they’re not yet familiar with. This leash is helpful for preventing the board from drifting too far away from you if you fall off the SUP or want to take a swim, but don’t make the mistake of believing it will help you float any better.

Electric pumps do weigh a tiny bit more than single-chamber pumps, but they are more compact in overall size and make it even easier to pack your paddleboard kit. I loved the ability to use it as a stand up or convert it into a kayak, setting up each provided its own unique and enjoyable experience, even the pre-SUP pump workout.So maybe I’m being a bit harsh and this might be a little irrational but I don’t quite trust the fin box ‘Smart lock’ system. The 10’8’’ length will allow you to catch some longboard style waves, though we recommend the 12’ long Cruise if you want a paddleboard more optimized for surfing. This of course changes if you want to get into SUP surfing, then you’ll want a board that is small and very manoeuvrable, which means it won’t glide at all well. Having used my Cruise Carbon 10'8" a couple of times I can say it all works superbly and the kayak mode certainly is worth having and adds a new dimension to the uses for the board.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment