276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Defender 24 Hour Segment Timer Switch - Energy Saver Plug Standard Size - Hour Plug-in Timer Socket Set - 240v 3 Pin Plug With Programmable Time Controller

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Defender 24 Hour Segment Timer is a reliable plug in timer switch that allows you to set electrical appliances to turn on/off at pre-set times. A good value interior 24 hour segment timer switch which is ideal for switching lights and appliance on/off up to 48 times in any 24 hour period. Highly versatile burglary deterrent.

STATUS Timer Switch | 24 Hour Segment Timer Light Switch

Displays customizable text. This is useful when you're streaming your run and want to show additional information such as goal times or world records.Displays the difference between the personal best and the current run over the last segment. Becomes "Live Segment" if the current segment is longer than the best segment. Designed to deter burglars and opportunist thieves by convincing them someone is home at an empty property.

Online Stopwatch Timer - Score Count Online Stopwatch Timer - Score Count

Allows you to create a guide for your speedrun with notes that are displayed for each individual segment. Displays the split times and how far ahead or behind the current run is compared to the personal best.Users can set up to 10 different programmes covering full 24-7 periods. For example, set a lamp to only turn on Saturdays and Sundays 10am to 6pm, or every Wednesday at 8am to 12pm. The Defender 24-Hour Digital Timer is an innovative twist on a regular segment timer switch, equipped with a digital display. Other modes include; random function, manual override, 12/24hr mode, daylight saving mode and programme priority. Perfect for use in the dark, winter months or for those who don’t get home until late. Also, highly popular for turning on Christmas decorations! So simple to use! I can set my lamp and tv to come on when I’m not home to avoid being burgled. Also perfect for turning on my Christmas decorations.

Timer - Portable Power - Masterplug UK Timer - Portable Power - Masterplug UK

Digital Weekly Immersion Timer for Hardwired Applications - ideal for immersion heaters, towel rails and lighting Easy to set up, each segment equates to 15 minutes, with a total range setting of 24hrs for accurate time keeping.Auto - seconds always visible, show hundredths of a second under one minute, otherwise show minutes Shows the difference between the best segment time and the segment time of the personal best run. Effectively shows how much time can be saved if the segment is played perfectly. Displays a separator that changes color depending on whether or not global hotkeys are enabled. It will show green when global hotkeys are enabled and red when they are disabled.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment