276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Olympus Binocular 10x 50 DPS-1 - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Olympus Binoculars 10×50 work equally well even if you need to wear glasses as it has an eye relief distance (distance between the eyes and eyecup) of 2 m. The strap problem is easily solved, I always attached PeakDesign connectors to my cameras and binoculars so I can use comfy wide PeakDesign straps with them, this helps spread the weight around your neck but if you are looking for a pair of travel binoculars, look elsewhere. ANTI-SLIP COATING - An anti-slip polymer finish suppresses light reflections, ideal for observing our feathered and furry friends. In regards to getting to know the sky, I think you're starting on the right foot, with the 10x50 plus star charts. They mention the focus barrel falls right under their fingers, and the eye cups are perfect for their large hands.

The bokeh (out of focus area) behind the in focus subject is nicely separated and smooth which helps make the subject stand out. I must mention that, nikon is a bit better than these olympus bins in brightness as well as clarity.Our products are sourced from authorised Australian suppliers and therefore come with genuine Australian warranty.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.Compared to my Sighting Scope, both are equal weight and function as a team when I use each of them to assist me when out in the wilderness. They say it's simple, clear, and fun to use, and it'd be great for anyone starting out or who can't afford anything too expensive.

Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. Then, as already recommended, try to star-hop to nearby bright Messier objects - namely open and globular clusters around the Scorpius and Sagittarius region, for starters. Take the time and open "A" where you can find a list of Messier Objects described as Easy, Tougher and Challenge for 7x35, 7x50, and 10x50 Binoculars. Lenses and prisms used in these binoculars are coated to ensure optimal transmission of light and a bright, clear field of view. I confess the attraction for me is its comparative rarity, prompting bystanders to glance askance and wonder what on earth it is.

After receiving them very quickly and trying them out in a nature reserve, I found they would much more than do, they are brilliant! Due to the shape of the binoculars, it will be easier to connect to a smaller plate and head, or some sort of other adapter. Fujifilm Instax Mini Evo Hybrid Camera Premium Edition with 20 Shots of Stone Gray Film and 100 Different Expressions Brown ₹19,250. It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. Slightly bigger than my Zeiss 10x40 BGAT (but not as elegant: looks like it was styled by a Klingon) it's rubber armoured and quite heavy (860g).

I did two campings with professional astrophotographers before but they were focused on photography. My one criticism (maybe) would be the strap, which although strong is thin and not so comfortable to sling over the neck or shoulder for longer periods of time. My heart fancies what were the LUnt 10x50 now APM but its a lot of money that the wallet does not hold presently. Also use them for checking out for any worth while sunspots before I lug out any scope to view them with.The fixed magnification models offer an exit pupil of φ 5 mm for a relative brightness of 25, while the zoom model has an exit pupil range of φ 5-2. Having lots of fun, as you and your nephews clearly had this weekend, is definitely the key to getting hooked for life in this rewarding hobby. Featuring durable high-quality finish and extra wide field of view of 65° the DPS I Series let you discover the expansive nature around you with ease. The viewer can make precise dioptric adjustments to +- 2 m -1 ( for fixed magnification models; +- 1 m -1 for zoom model ) to match his or her eyesight. If you must bring charts, you can try to figure out what you just saw while you pass the binos along to the next person.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment