276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DIRECTIONS Plum Semi-Permanent Hair Colour - 88ml Tub

£3.63£7.26Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Directions usually lasts between 2-6 weeks and will gradually fade over time, depending on how often you wash your hair. The colour shown is based on bleached hair and may not necessarily indicate the final colour which will depend on your base colour, hair type and porosity.

For a little while i was satisfied with my brief adventure into colored hair, but not for very long! The only option i had left was to put a red dye over my hair to neutralize the green tones and essentially keep applying the red until the green underneath has all grown out of my hair. For several years following this experience i did not colour my hair at all but by now i had a taste for crazy colour and knew i wanted to have brightly colored hair again some day. The results will vary depending on your hair colour, hair type, the process and products used before dying. The blue was equally as beautiful in my hair, very shiny and it maintained the health of my hair very well as it was very conditioning; however it was equally as quick to fade.Whilst the Colour Care Shampoo and Conditioner have been developed to be kind to your hair and will ensure your colour lasts!

Do not condition hair prior to use as this can smooth the hair follicle and act as a barrier on the hair. Getting a little desperate as my holiday drew closer i decided to try ColourB4…which deserves a whole post of its own so i wont go into detail about that experience now, but the end result was incredibly blonde rootage but the rest of my hair was still bright green! I was topping my colour up every 10 days or so to keep it vibrant and even mixing my conditioner with it whenever i showered didn’t massively hold off the fading. i tried to keep my hair out of the water as best i could but it still got dampened with sea water, so when i showered a short while later I discovered the sea water had completely stripped my hair of purple pigment and had left my hair a blue-green colour.Aqua (Pure), Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Formic Acid, Basic Violet 16, HC Blue No. My amazing hairdresser contacted other hairdressers globally for recommendations and as lovely as they all were no one really knew how to get my hair back to blonde in time for my holiday! A full list of ingredients for Special Effects, Manic Panic, Adore, Crazy Color, Pravana ChromaSilk, Directions, Headshot, Herman's Amazing, Rebellious, Via Natural and Stargazer Hair Dyes can be seen in the following section: Hair Dye Ingredients. i have knocked a star off as this stains everything - bathroom, hands, nails, feet and everything else. Our Hair Dye FAQ section has lots of useful hints and tips on how to get the best from the type of hair dyes we sell.

However Christmas arrived and i was going on holiday to see my dad who is currently living in South Africa and already knowing the dangers of sea water on La Riche Directions dyes, and knowing how much quicker dyes fade in the sun; i decided not to risk it and began fading out my hair dye.Available in a wide range of colours, it's quick and easy to apply straight from the tub making Directions an excellent choice. This brand has pledged to be part of PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program which means they do not conduct or instruct other companies to conduct animal testing on their products at any stage of the manufacturing process.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment