276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crocs Jibbitz 5-Pack Hello Kitty and Friends Shoe Charms, Sanrio Charms

£6.28£12.56Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re looking for a girlier vibe, opt for these five Hello Kitty-inspired Jibbitz in glittery designs of a sparkly bow, apple, milk bottle, Hello Kitty’s face and full figure. Mix and match the Jibbitz and style your Crocs to fit your OOTD every day. There isn’t a better way to personalise your Crocs than with Jibbitz – this collection includes five retro looking pieces in designs of Hello Kitty, Kuromi and My Melody in a heart and arrow, Pompompurin DJ-ing the night away, Chococat batting, and Cinnamoroll on a rainbow. We believe that comfort is the key to happiness, and our legendary Crocs comfort makes the world a happier place, one pair of shoes at a time. We are in tireless pursuit of new comfort technologies, developing revolutionary materials that are lighter, softer and more flexible than ever imagined. When it comes to fashion, sneakers have always been a staple for many. However, more people are now choosing to switch things up and are opting for another form of footwear – Crocs.

Includes Hello Kitty, My Melody, Badtz-maru, Kuromi, Chococat, Keroppi, and Pompompurin Jibbitz™ charms The Crocs come with Hello Kitty, Kuromi, My Melody, Badtz-maru, Pompompurin, Chococat and Keroppi charms so you can have the whole gang with you while you’re out and about.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment