276°
Posted 20 hours ago

More Submissive Wife Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But Dad, you know those boys are real scruffy characters and I don't feel comfortable with the way they always stare at us!" Kristin says.

When you put your wife on an emotional rollercoaster, all her logical reasons for resisting you simply melt away. She was choosing what to wear one morning. She tried on quite a few dresses but could not find a suitable one. Then she sighed, "All my dresses have grown bigger." I suddenly realized that she had grown so thin, and that was the reason why I could carry her more easily. We were invited to my new boss's house. We had just moved and I had just started with the company so it was an important first meeting. He was of course very rich and had a few children, a boy of 18 who we thought was much younger, a girl 8 or 10 years old and a toddler.Today I wore a blouse that is a little low cut, I am ** and it showed some cleavage. I knew he wouldn’t like it unless he was with me, I could wear anything even tiny bikinis if he is with me, but I was out alone and he said You wore that? It shows all your **. Then he said come here, and I went to him knowing what he was going to do and he said turn around and I did and he spanked me hard, just one seat but it stung. Then he said You’re too ** and you’re ** are too big to go out like that without me, don’t do it again. I mouthed off and asked What if I do? He got angry and said then you will be in big trouble. Finally she cried loudly in front of me, which was what I had expected to see. To me her cry was actually a kind of release. The idea of divorce which had obsessed me for several weeks seemed to be firmer and clearer now. Yesterday my wife got the worst spanking in our married life, and that is five years now. She had been toa lunch with some lady friends and drove her car home, but unfortunately for her I was home and could tell she should have phoned me or a taxi instead. After a short while she confessed and admitted that she deserved a spanking. I used her own hairbrush on her bare bottom and I did it long and hard. She soon began crying and begging to be let off, but I continued spanking her until her bottom was crimson red and she was sobbing quietly over my knees. Afterwards we cuddled and I kissed her tears away and told her that loved her so much and would not risk losing her because of drinking and driving, and she promised never to do it again, and soon we were kissing and cuddling and having fantastic ** in the late afternoon. She was even more feminine and tender tah usual and I was very strong and masculine. There is something about spanking a woman's bare Caveat: Adding D/s to a struggling marriage is never a good idea before you know why you are struggling to begin with. It can and often does make the situation worse. Please seek professional counseling to make sure you are both prepared for the changes that are going to occur. This is a true story and it is about how my husband pushed me into becoming a more sexually diverse, and more sexually active (a slut) wife. My name is Kristie. I’m 28 yrs old, 5’6”, 125 lbs with shoulder length, dark brown hair. Although not model thin, I have all the curves 34d-24-36 that turns more than a few heads, specially when I dress to thrill. My husband Barry is a 210 lbs of handsome man, that’s 6” tall with a Three Musketeers style beard and mustache.

Suddenly I didn't know how to open my mouth. But I had to let her know what I was thinking about divorce. I raised the topic calmly. She didn't seem to be annoyed by my words, instead she asked me softly, "Why?" The history of this transformation is outlined in the opening entries in the diary. Essentially, though, my story is that of a wife who was coaxed and manipulated by her husband into wearing and doing things that satisfied his sexual fantasies, and then giving him more than he bargained for when the conditioning changed her for real. Perhaps it should serve as a warning to all latently submissive men who dream of their partner taking control of them and humiliating them. In short, be careful what you wish for. I became her sex slave. I had no idea she was a lesbian. She is very good in bed, she cares for me, she loves me—but I need a normal life, with a boyfriend and a husband in the future. In a nutshell… Fractionation is a storytelling technique that exploits one of the female mind’s biggest flaws:I was preparing for our fifth date, and my mother told me to let him touch my **. To ask him to hold my ** with one hand and to spank me with the other. I get that, and it is more than okay in this so called life. Let me say this first, as a disclaimer, I believe women have rights. I closed my eyes again and dozed off. Suddenly, I felt something grab my arms. My eyes snapped open. Oh, my God! It’s them! Fiction Writing | Blog Writing | Creative Writing | Essay Writing | Letter Writing | Poetry Writing | Technical Writing | Story Writing

I wanted a spanking and I got one before we even got home! It was in the car, pretty soundly then he made me ** him. I felt very submissive.

Just the other day I said a curse word, I said the S word when talking on the phone with a friend. He heard it and sternly said Watch your language. I said sorry and when I hung up he said Come here. I stood in front of him and he reached behind me and swatted by ** with his hand hard and said I don’t like you using that language. I said I was sorry and he said turn around I’m going to spank you. I turned around and bent over slightly and he spanked me ** the **. I said sorry again and he hugged me and gave me a kiss and then we made love. He can be gentle or rough in bed and he was very rough that night. Another flaw of mine is that in the course of being together when I am excited, I often forget the appropriate response of "yes Sir, no Sir" and may make a moaning sort of affirmation or denial. His tone changes immediately as he demands the proper response and I know I run the risk of displeasing Him should I not enunciate properly. Now if emotional enslavement makes you somewhat uncomfortable, know that it’s a perfectly natural phenomenon. Training your wife requires a degree of respectfulness, obedience and submissiveness.

My point is/was that if she wouldn’t shave her arm pits I would be ‘turned off” by that. I am not attracted to that. I’ve always found arm pit hair to be gross. Yep, God created her to have arm pit hair and I’m extremely glad she shaves it off otherwise it would turn me off.As guests do, we took our shoes off at the door and entered the large home. It was no mansion but very big. Naturally, she expects you to do something before the problem gets worse. So, answer this question for me: The most common way to gaslight is to ask, “ Really ?” or “Why do you think that?”or “You sure?” Repeat until she doubts herself. I wish I could. But its too much. Too much in this period of time we are living in. He would think I am nuts or something. But I dream about it all the time. I want him to be THAT MAN sososososososo much. So I can finally just be my little dolly cute feminine and relaxed self.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment