276°
Posted 20 hours ago

[2 Packs] Honor 70 Screen Protector, Honor 70 Full Coverage Screen Guard, Tempered Glass HD Clear Screen Protector

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But it means the sides of the display have a slight shadowy tint to them because you’re always viewing them off-axis, and the curved edges have a habit of concentrating light reflections into bright lines on the edges of the display. The Honor 70 Pro Screen Protector Protective Glass Film is made of ultra-thin, high-transparency tempered glass for comfortable touch and tactile accuracy for maximum screen clarity. HONOR commits to protecting the privacy of our users and has implemented appropriate security measures.

Allow scanning: “Allow apps and services to scan for Wi-Fi networks and nearby devices at any time, even when Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is off. The screen protector is made from the Highest Quality Tempered-Glass with 100% Bubble-Free Adhesives for easy installation, 9H Super Tough protects From scratches to high impact drops. Firstly the screen protector is made of the highest quality 9H tempered glass which ensures an air-tight seal and means that your phone is protected at all times. The company deserves some credit for including a reasonably high-resolution sensor for the phone’s secondary ultrawide camera, when a lot of other companies under-spec it.This transparent Screen Protector can be applied easily and without bubbles and can be removed or repositioned at any time.

This crystal-clear, highly transparent Screen Protection Film is almost invisible and extremely lightweight making it so that you don’t even remember it is there.Once I had it set up the way I like, I found Magic UI to be a nice, clean Android launcher that doesn’t get in the way too much. The glass screen protector is coated with a hydrophobic and oleophobic transparent layer to prevent sweat, oil stains, and fingerprints, allowing your for screen to stay the same all day long and easy to clean. That’s one less than the Honor 50 because Honor now includes macrophotography capabilities in the ultrawide.

Yes, it has a couple of built-in ecosystem features that I doubt many people will find a use for, like Honor Share, which is designed to quickly transfer files to other Honor devices.My data will not be disclosed to third parties unless I give my consent or there is a legal basis for such a disclosure. com/saudi-en/electronics-and-mobiles/mobiles-and-accessories/accessories-16176/screen-protectors-24427/" on this server. com/az/phones/honor-70/","isCurrSiteLink":null,"imgTitle":null,"imgAlt":null,"isMallSite":"false","language":"Azeri"},{"country":"Kazakhstan","imagePath":null,"targetLink":"https://www. Honor is a smartphone company established in 2013 as a subsidiary of Huawei however, it has gained independence since 2020.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment