276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crazy In Love: The Story of a Gay Demon

£4.125£8.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Has bully Donny gone too far when siccing a band of white supremacists on his beleaguered brother Billy? Can either of them make it through the night unscathed? Chapter 16: Slave David and his Master compete in the first event of the 'Slave Games'. Will they win or lose? What is the prize for the winner? Chapter 22: This new chapter is from the point of view of Master George. George just claims his first slave and discovers the slave’s parents are slaves to the fathers that adopted him a year ago. He uses both his new slave boy and the parents for his sexual gratification. Now is heading to his first wrestling practice of the year. It is two weeks before school officially starts. He is ... Ever had one of those loud mouth mates that betrays your confidential information about your date out to the very same date?

Things didn’t feel right with me. My head hurt and my body stung, a sudden wave of pain shot throughout me. My eyes shoot awake and my whole body tenses against restraints. What the hell? Evan is a typical teenager, only his life is thrown for a loop when his stepfather Mark enters the picture. Their relationship isn’t the best, but they make it work. That was, until Evans 18th birthday. Then things get…. weird. Chapter 24: This new chapter is from the point of slave Jimmy. Master Alex is expanding the Managed Bullying program to his whole high school. A teacher tries to interfere with Master Alex’s use of his slaves resulting in setting the teacher on a path of submission.

The town of Hillside seems like your average run of the mill town, with coffee shops, a middle and high school, restaurants, and a beach and ocean to boot. But as Chris Reynolds will find out, this town is far from any other town. A science lab releases a fog that engulfs the residents of Hillside, Cromwell and Dyer allowing the men to become pregnant. What secrets and surprises are in store for ... In the last chapter, we saw a young man married off to a rich Sheikh, a prince named Ali Duran, against his will. This chapter will explore the story of those two love birds.

No dubbed, “The Sunnyside Slasher”. Our favorite killer has the heat of the town against him. How will he manage another kill? After a rough break up Riley decides to drink his sorrows away at a bar. After a heartbreak and whiskey induced stupor, he’s fails to notice that he was followed home by a big man with bad intentions. At the Asylum, Lost Cousin Drake reveals to the Cousinhood his past and invites them to witness his Trial of Submission. While he gets ready, the former Great-Uncle Randel is given the chance to dramatically prove his own Submission and his sincere will to repent and follow the path to the Holy Fountain. After the cliffhanger in the last part, we’re lead to to believe that Kai is finally here to save the day. I got up a little early this morning and didn't want to wake Billy. I kissed him softly on the forehead and got up with just my boxers on. I turned to soak in the image of my handsome brother sleeping peacefully one last time before I went out.A gang of outlaws ride into a farm with and take the father and son prisoner until they have a chance to rob a stage full of gold. My dad had an affair with a woman around the same time my mom had me. The woman found my dad and left her son at our doorstep when he was about 10 years old and left. My father got tested and found out it was his son. He became my brother and we were inseparable. We had a normal childhood and were best friends until we were about 15 years old and then everything changed When a father not only knows about his two sons’ romance but approves - and gets drawn into a ritual of role reversal with them. As the adventures of Billy and DJ continue...DJ finally gets to top his brother Billy and it is certainly memorable!

Alan fell behind on his debts. The Boss is serious about these things, and sends the Debt Collector. The Collector breaks into Alan's house and forces him to watch as Alan's two sons are coerced to perform perverse acts with each other. The boys become intimately familiar with their bodies, and with Dad's. Well, you know what I do to mean boys who don't do their work properly ?" He whispered in my ear, grabbing my chin from behind. "I punish them."

Chapter 3: Day two for the latest slave of Father Micheal. The slave learns more about how his life has changed forever. Father Micheal is now his Master and God. The slave worships his Master and will soon understands why! Two young fellows are embarked on a life for which they have been carefully prepared by a trainer & a coach who have left no detail unattended to. Service is their goal. They aspire to be top-notch at it. Their direction is straightforward until they prove to be over-good at it and things take quite a surprising turn. When a serial killer posing in a ghostface costume parades a small college, seven close friends find themselves the target for this estranged masked killer. Sounds like a typical scary movie right? Well what happens when the killer is utterly obsessed with a cute blonde boy? How will that affect things for him and his friends? I guess we’ll see but there’s only one rule, don’t scream.

I do remember the demon possession incident now. The character was possessed, but no - the demon itself wasn't an "actual" flesh and blood character. However, a demon spirit was present and it played a significant role in the plot. They will live in a complex where their actions are monitored. The more the Master humiliates the slave the more money the pair will make at the end of the experiment. Two young motorcycle cops bully their ex high school victim. Boot worship, whips, humiliation and cum. And, of course, by definition, a demon is an unclean, evil spirit; an attendant power or spirit. (merriam-webster). It should count, imho.There is a Demon Prince and a Fallen Angel. Tho the angel doesn't come in until second or third book.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment