276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smiffys Miner Costume, Orange with Trousers, Top & Hard Hat, Icons & Idols Fancy Dress, Adult Dress Up Costumes

£17.225£34.45Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You'll look like you've just stepped straight out of a Coal Mine into the party when you turn up wearing our magnificent Miners Costume. Template worked amazingly for my 1920's miner cosplay, very simple to follow and still worked great despite myself not following the instructions precisely. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Guaranteed to have you looking like you stepped straight out of a Coal Mine, this awesome costume features bright orange neon trousers and a sleeveless top with reflective strips for an authentic coal miner look. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Any faults or damage in transits should be notified to us in writing preferably at the time of receipt. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.It must be in the original condition and with all the original manufacturer packaging and accessories included where applicable. With ‘coal’ patterned Top and Trousers and a bright blue cravat, this costume will make you look like you’ve just been down in the mines! Not only that, but with a Hard Hat with Light also included, it doesn't matter if your fancy dress party brings the house down - as you'll be well protected!

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. From timeless classics to the latest trends, find your perfect match and make every occasion unforgettable. To match are the trousers and accessorising our costume is the blue shiny cravat and a grey flat cap. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.

To complete your costume, cover yourself in patchy Black Paint or Powder for a full coal miner costume. This template also doesn't impede adding a light to make it actually functional (a modification I made for my use-case). Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Our costume includes this long sleeved grey mock jacket with Horrible Histories Logo on the chest and an attached green under top.

Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. Kids can now embrace their favourite characters from the Slimy Stuarts, Vile Victorians, Terrible Tudors and Rotten Romans! New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . This kids outfit comes complete with a Grey Top, Trousers, Blue Cravat and Matching Distressed Hat to finish off the look.Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. This brilliant Horrible Histories Miner Costume is perfect for any little one who is a fan of 'Horrible Histories'! You, and all your friends can cause mischief all night together or if you want to go solo, that will work too! Recommended for UK islands ie Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Shetlands, Isle of Wight and Scottish Islands including the Highlands.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment