276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Yankee Candle Scented Candle, Autumn Glow Medium Jar Candle, Burn Time: Up to 75 Hours

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Top note is the initial impression of the fragrance, middle note is the main body of the scent and base is its final impression.

Yankee Candle Scented Candle, Scented Candle, Autumn Glow

Vanilla Cupcake is undoubtedly one of the best Yankee Candle scents, and it’s been around for quite a few years now. It’s the candle that will make you want to base and eat biscuits with hot tea, or have a delicious breakfast and linger. I have already written about the best Yankee candle scents for Christmas, and I’ll focus on specifically spring and summer candle scents later on as well. Autumn Night is another one of the most unique autumn Yankee Candle scents. You wouldn’t expect the blend of fragrances created when you first think of such a name.There’s no clear answer as to whether Yankee Candles are toxic or not, but I know that by burning the candles only for a few hours, I have never experienced any health issues.

Yankee Candle Autumn Glow Large Jar Yankee Candle Autumn Glow Large Jar

We all know Yankee Candle, but come to think of it, it’s pretty crazy that the brand has been around since 1969 already. It’s not overpowering at all, despite a name that could make you think otherwise. If you’re looking to build a warm setting at home or in your office, this is one of the best Yankee Candles to do so. Welcome to your lifestyle treasure trove for makeup bits to digital nomad bobs, candles and coworking spots.

Categories

While its throw is shorter than other Yankee Candles like Autumn Glow and Vanilla Cupcake, I’ve had no trouble smelling it for hours in a very large room. Needless to say, this is the best Yankee Candle scent for me whether it’s autumn, wintertime, or even to light on a warm summer night. If you don’t know where to start, do really have a look at Autumn Glow, Seaside Woods, and Moonlit Blossoms. They were some of my very first Yankee Candle scents, and they’re absolutely stunning! Obviously, I have my favorites. I usually go for sweet scents when it comes to candles, but if I happen to come across a unique Yankee Candle scent, I’ll go for it without a second thought.

Autumn Glow Original Small Jar Candle - Original Small Jar

Basically, a slightly woody and fruity candle that will remind you of walks in the forest and the dreamy scent you can smell after rain in autumn. Moonlit Blossoms has various flowery and clean notes of amber, white musk, and pomegranate that mix up very nicely. Today, I want to focus on those autumn Yankee Candle scents that really get me going and motivated, even when the weather outside is starting to be a bit sad.It’s that crazy success story that comes from a coincidence – a little boy who wanted to create a unique gift for his mom. In Yankee Candle’s words, we have earthy leaves with patchouli and golden sunlight mixing together, giving a result close to a walk through the forest in autumn. While this is to me one of the best Yankee Candle scents for fall, Seaside Woods, in my opinion, is also a perfect ocean scented candle for warm summer nights. However, since we all have different tastes, your favorites might not be mine. And the cool thing about Yankee Candle is that they really have something for everyone. Wander along your favourite trail, taking in the beautiful autumn foliage and scents of bay leaf, lavender, and sandalwood

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment