276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harry Potter Boxed Set: The Complete Collection (Adult Paperback): Adult Edition

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Severin and his fiercely loyal friends come together to find an ancient artifact in the hope of also obtaining Serverin’s inheritance. Read The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches for… a lighthearted read about a witch looking for a place to belong (and a great choice if you want less action and more coziness than Harry Potter). Be sorted, earn house points, take classes with our fine Hogwarts staff, debate which actor portrayed Dumbledore the best, and finally get some closure for your Post-Potter Depression.

K. Rowling s classic Harry Potter series in new hardback editions, with stylish jacket art by Andrew Davidson to appeal to adult readersJ. The Final Empire, the first book in the original Mistborn trilogy, is not Brandon Sanderson’s most original or refined novel.Read The Night Circus for… a gripping novel written in beautifully rich and captivating prose that’s full of witchy vibes.

This is such an original book that is a fairy tale (think original Grimm’s tales as opposed to Disney) that meets the modern day. Read A Darker Shade of Magic for… grown-up magic vibes by one of the best authors to read now if you loved Harry Potter. This has allowed me to truly appreciate why so many people argue that books are often better than their film adaptations.What follows is a more complex version of Harry’s journey from the cupboard under the stairs to life as the Chosen One. But now, as Sorcerer Royal, it’s his job to save the nation’s fading magical supply, and he’ll journey to Fairyland to do it. It’s fascinating how, despite being primarily intended for children, the series remains immensely popular among adults, and I’m certain it will continue to captivate generations to come. K. Rowling's Harry Potter novels have been stylishly redesigned to showcase beautiful jackets by renowned woodcut artist Andrew Davidson.

Although magic is all but extinct, Esta hides in the shadows with an innate ability to manipulate time… and steal from the past. I think there’s little doubt that the main character of Neverwhere, Richard Mayhew, is a Hufflepuff. This is a stunning complete set of UK Harry Potter ADULT cover HARDBACKS all seven books are first edition, first printings.

But when the emperor and his three elder sons are killed, Maia suddenly finds himself as heir to a dangerous throne. Within these pages, you will be inspired by carefully curated book recommendations, captivating reading challenges, and a commitment to nurturing a love of books in children.

It’s become clear to me that, when it comes to adaptations, books tend to offer a richer and more immersive experience. The amount of customs duty and VAT to be paid will be assessed at the point of entry of the destination country. When her mother dies, Yeine Darr is named heir to the throne of the Hundred Thousand Kingdoms and all the power struggles that come with it. The adult editions feature simplistic designs to appeal to an older audience and were published in hardcover and paperback.

Having read both series in childhood, His Dark Materials evoked a similar sense of awe in me as Harry Potter, and that’s what I remember now.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment