276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Joy-Con Pair Fortnite Edition (Nintendo Switch)

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/He4a7580e471e40acb2af21e066d1a8b7W/NFC-Printing-Card-for-Games-Bayonetta-Box-Boy-Chibi-Robo-Dark-Soul-Loot-Goblin.jpg_640x640.jpg https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/nintendo-switch-accessories/23745-nintendo-switch-pro-controller-splatoon-2-edition-switch-.html

fadedcolors There are tons of other options but the thing is Fortnite is one of the biggest games out right now so naturally a bunch of young impressionable kids are going to want to play it. soapmonkey - I got to say, your apology was a nice surprise. I come into any conversation about Fortnight on a defensive footing just because of how much my kids love the game. I can't stand it personally, but they love it.Also, sorry but it's kind of ironic seeing you talk about company practices when you defend the last Pokemon entries constantly. Those were a blatant cash grab followed by mediocre DLC but just because they aren't free to play they got a pass with you. I'm a massive Pokemon fan and I'm not exactly the biggest Fortnite fan, but I'm able to see things in a pragmatic way and see which developers are putting more effort and resources in their product. Announced on February 17 on a Nintendo Direct, this blue and purple Joy-Con pair replicates the general look of the Hylian Shield and Master Sword. The left controller feature the Hyrule crest and circular ornament found on Link's most iconic shield, while the right one sports a stylized sword hilt and Triforce emblem. You can also buy the "delicious amiibo" as a card. Here, a PICTURE of it. No direct link to the product, because I don't want any troubles with anyone for reasons I don't even comprehend. Can be connected to the main console for use in the handheld mode, or shared with friends to enjoy two-player action in supported games

As previously mentioned, the Joy-Cons have take a design cue from Agent Peely (everyone’s favourite banana), with the character’s face making an appearance on the right Joy-Con. Many of you act like grumpy old men that think that define the standard of what a good product is. Fortnite is simply a popular game because it's a fun one. Of course marketing and licenses helps, but if you think that's all that matters then simply look at Square Enix Avengers.You are free to support and criticize whatever you want, but at least know the product you are criticizing and be able to recognize it's positives.Fortnite fans will finally be able to buy Joy-Cons that match their favorite game, Nintendo and Epic announced today. The Fortnite-themed Nintendo Switch controllers — featuring a blue and yellow color scheme, with a banana face around the home button on the yellow side — will launch on June 4.

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/nintendo-switch-accessories/24859-nintendo-switch-pro-controller-splatoon-2-edition-switch-.html Kidfunkadelic83 No, that's perfectly fair, I didn't mean you called it a stain, I consider it a stain. I consider both the F2P style of game design and microtransaction heavy games to be a stain on the industry and community.Features a uniquely designed blue Joy-Con (L) and a yellow Joy-Con (R) emblazoned with Fortnite imagery inspired by the game’s character, Peely Joy has a skin condition called vitiligo. This is when some areas of the skin have lighter patches.

E_Gadds_Garage Splatoon got one too. I think it's really they've limited it to games where the audience is most likely to want to use a Pro Controller more than Joy-Cons.The company revealed a special edition Switch console with matching Joy-Con last year based on Fortnite and while this newly-announced pair of Joy-Con might seem similar, they're slightly different. This time, the left Joy-Con is blue while the right is yellow and unlike the Fortnite Switch edition Joy-Con, this set's blue controller doesn't feature the battle bus. This set's yellow Joy-Con does feature the face of Peely the Banana, though, which wasn't found on last year's yellow Fortnite Joy-Con.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment