276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Little Pony My Busy Book

£6.205£12.41Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My Busy Books offer full-page illustrations, a story, figurines, and a playmat that bring the characters to life and ignite your child's imagination. My Busy Books offer full-page illustrations, a story, figurines, and a playmat that bring the characters to life and ignite your child's imagination. You and your child will follow the adventures of bright-eyed Sunny Starscout, cheerful Izzy Moonbow, and more. Also, I fail to see how Scootaloo makes a big mess out of clearing the clouds when she can't fly (and the book includes that detail), so she can't do the task to begin with. So, the first Busy Book does win there, in that they tried to create interactions with backgrounds/characters on most of the pages.

This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. My Busy Books offer full-page illustrations, a story, figurines, and a playmat that bring the characters to life and ignite your child’s imagination. My Busy Books offer full-page illustrations, a story, 12 figurines, and a playmat that bring the characters to life and ignite your child's imagination.Since 1979, Phidal Publishing has introduced children to the joys of reading by creating colorful, safe, and fun products. The last two pages especially crack me up, as one page ends on a refusal to help yet the next page starts by saying they had help. I kind of like the character introduction style for the storytelling, as there's a lot of new characters, but it really needed transitions for the bigger narrative. The book cover has no visible wear, and the dust jacket (if applicable) is included for hard covers.

Unfortunately we don't have Barnes and Noble over here, so I'm guessing these are another thing exclusive to the US, but I'll keep an eye out for them. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. My Busy Books offer full-page illustrations, a story, 12 figurines, and a playmat that bring the characters to life and ignite your child’s imagination. This amazing book has not only kept my child entertained but it has also stimulated the imagination and encourages mental growth.

I though that my child would only be interested in the book once or maybe twice, however I was proven wrong when I discovered my child can't seem to get enough by making up stories and acting them out with all the characters for hours at a time. They messed up the pages for Cadance and Celestia, as the text states they're in one location while the background show them in another. r/mylittlepony is the premier subreddit for all things related to My Little Pony, with emphasis on Generation 4 and forward.

We recognise Aboriginal culture as the world’s oldest continuous living culture with strong traditions in story-telling. Here all fans can discuss the show, share creative works, or connect with fellow members of the community in a safe for work and friendly environment! Overall, it's a boring and kind of jarring retelling of the movie, but other than the questionable vector choice for Tempest, the artwork doesn't have any real flaws to it.The toys have a lousy paint job, but it is better than the very first MLP Busy Book, as a lot of these characters are more complex but seem to have the same level of wonkiness (instead of more).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment