276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Crayola Bathtub Finger Paint Soap 3 Pack New Vibrant Colors

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Even better? She often gets so distracted that I can shampoo her hair, condition, and detangle without a lot of protest. How to Make Non-Toxic, DIY Bath Paint for Kids

Crayola Multipack of Mini-Bath Paint Set - Trial Size - Target Crayola Multipack of Mini-Bath Paint Set - Trial Size - Target

Supervision! Don’t take your eyes off your kids when they’re in the bath, and don’t use anything that might distract you, such as your phone. Bath Time 101: Be Present and Alert! Then, of course, there’s the ingredients. Generally speaking, I prefer to use more natural, non toxic products in our house, with fewer ingredients. Through experimentation, I’ve found sifting the corn starch when adding it to the shampoo or soap makes it much easier to mix, and makes for a better consistency for painting. My kid is addicted to bath time when it involves painting, and can happily spend upwards of an hour in the bathtub when playing with her paints.Before getting started, decide whether you’re going to make one large batch, and then portion it out when it’s time to add food coloring, or mix up a small batch in each little cup or container. The Attitude shampoo worked best for colors, by a long shot. It’s completely clear, so this makes sense. The colors were “true” to the food coloring. However, you should definitely patch test it on your own tub, or wherever you plan on using it, before letting your baby or toddler run wild! You can also store it in an airtight container for at least a few days (I haven’t tried to store them any longer). Non Toxic & No Worries

Crayola Bath Time Bundle - 9 Items: Bubble Bath, Bathtub

Finally, a note about safety! While bath time can be a lot of fun, the bathroom can be dangerous for kids, and the bath tub even more so. It kept her busy, ensured she was excited about bath time (despite hating getting her hair washed), and generally encouraged fun and creativity. This recipe uses only 3 ingredients: non toxic liquid soap ( Attitude Shampoo is my top choice), natural food coloring, and corn starch. Over the course of my experimentation, I like to think I’ve gotten pretty good at making bath paint. Kids I’ve tested it with seem to agree, so I figure I’d share it here!I’ve tried these recipes with 3 different brands of soap, and the results varied a surprising amount based on which soap I used!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment