276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flortte Jelly Lipstick, Florette Jelly Lipstick, Flortte Nice to Meet Chu Jelly Lipstick Heart Shape, Flortte First Kiss Love Lipstick Moisturizing Lip Glaze Florette Makeup Lip Pen (#03)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Still, to me that says it would last well through dinner with a touch-up or two, a perfectly reasonable compromise for a liquid lipstick that isn't overly drying or uncomfortable. Even if one lipstick looks crimson-red on a friend, it would generally look orange-red on me — which, sometimes there's a time and place for that, but usually I'm gunning for a sickeningly vampy red at all times. Here at Refinery29, we’ve explored how the hue helped actresses embody Hollywood sex symbols and has become a trademark look for Latinx women from Selena to AOC. I have trouble finding reds I love with my skin tone, so I was pleased for this slightly deeper, cooler red that complemented my coloring well.

However, I have been wanting to incorporate more color in my routine, so I was really excited to try this one out.But this finish, meant to imitate roses, has a very subtle depth that more satin lip colors and balms lack while still being comfortable. In case you missed its launch in spring 2021, Violette_FR is the beauty brand from IG-fave makeup artist and YouTube vlogger Violette Serrat, who has spent years concocting the most flattering red lipstick for seemingly all skin tones.

Aside from the stunning color, I also loved the finish: I feel like the day of the super matte lip is behind us, and I usually opt for a bullet lipstick or a tinted balm.I would have thought of this as more of an evening/nighttime color, but seeing it in brighter light makes me think it could totally work for daytime as well. I’d definitely put on a little chapstick before I apply it next time to give my lips a little moisture.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment