276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ProDen PlaqueOff Cat 40 g | Designed Specifically for Cats | Bad Breath, Plaque, Tartar (Packaging May Vary)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I found your side and was first confident that it would work, but since reading more I am not so sure about it anymore. Are there any other dental vets you could go to, even if they are 30-60 minutes away, who do x-rays? Plaque off just contains Seaweed and Brewers Yeast which are both extremely unlikely to set off an allergic reaction, however they are not guaranteed not to set one off. When the vet gives him an antibiotic shot and an anti inflamitory shot it could last him for weeks before he shows signs of eating discomfort again.

My mother has a very overweight cat and since the raw diet she has lost weight but more importantly she is so much more active. If your pet is on a prescription diet like Hills Z/D then it is always best to run any additions like Plaque off past your vet first. I am aware that iodine is an ingredient in PlaqueOff and this could be the problem if the lumps were triggered by her thyroid, but we are still unsure. Similar to the original Plaque Off for Dogs and Cats, Plaque Off Cat also contains Brewer's Yeast which is an ingredient cats love. If your pup is scavenging a small amount from the other dog's bowl then this should be a very minimal amount and cause no issues.It is processed in a unique, specially developed process to achieve the highest quality and maximum effect, making it safe and healthy for your pet. He doesn’t know he doesn’t have teeth (he still chews on grass and eats dry food, along with his wet food). We have four other cats and I had tried individual feedings once before but it proved much too difficult to continue, so I’ll never know if that was part of the problem with Lily. Having your veterinarian perform a dental cleaning under general anesthesia every 6-12 months at the first sign of tartar buildup. The active ingredient is a specially selected alga, Ascophyllum nodosum, harvested along the North Atlantic coast.

I will be posting this comment on all the pages of my site to make sure everyone who is subscribed to comments sees this, so I apologize if you get multiple copies of this message. This varies between patients and some are fine with additions to the diet, but if wanting to be safe I would avoid any additions to the diet. As for your sister’s cat, it should be okay, but you might recommend that she check with her vet before starting it, just to be sure. ProDen PlaqueOff® Powder is approved by the VOHC (Veterinary Oral Health Council) and are available for both dogs and cats. He is about 12 years old, so I don’t expect he has too many years left, he didn’t have this problem till he was about 9.I keep my FIV cat from sharing bowls just due to the FIV but I wanted to know if I needed to be concerned about the Stomatitis too. If tartar build-up is left untreated it can result in bad breath, gum disease, tooth decay and premature tooth loss. I recommend that people decide for themselves if they are willing to let healthy cats lick the bowls after stomatitis cats have eaten from them. It is possible that she no longer needs either of these items but I won’t stop giving them to her because I don’t want to risk a flare-up of the stomatitis.

To get it faster you can upgrade Light items to Royal Mail 1st Class Tracked or a Guaranteed Courier service, Saturday Courier or even before 12 noon services where available. In Lily’s case, her stomatitis wasn’t completely gone, but we got it under control to the point that the pain seemed to be gone. I have spent hours and hours reading about this and I am really pleased with the change it has made it my cat as well as my moms. He identified a connection between a specific seaweed, which one of his patients consumed regularly with greatly improved oral health as a result.It lasted 6 weeks the first time and we just recently gave him a second shot a bit stronger this time and he is doing wonderfully! If you could do it all over again, would you recommend we try this before we pull our poor Oliver’s teeth out? One thing our vet told us is to be sure to wear a plastic glove when putting the prednizone on or it can obsorb into your skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment