276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Knives Out [DVD] [2019]

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nordyke, Kimberly (January 15, 2023). "Critics Choice Awards: Full List of Winners". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on January 16, 2023 . Retrieved January 16, 2023.

For those who get the 4k disc, the movie looks and sounds great in the UHD format. It does not have much if any, special effects, but there are a ton of wonderful New England scenery that looks great in 4k. The UHD disc also have all the extras included, of which, there are a ton. There is a making-of feature (broken up into 8 chapters that you can watch all at once, or one by one), which is nearly as long as the movie itself. Then there is a 42 minute Q&A with most of the cast members and Johnson, then several of the trailers and fictional ads for various elements of the Thromby empire. Davis, Clayton (January 21, 2022). " Knives Out 2 Expected to Drop in Late 2022, Fall Festival Debut Likely (Exclusive)". Variety . Retrieved January 21, 2022. Johnson said he was "pissed" that A Knives Out Mystery was added as the subtitle, originally intending the film to be titled Glass Onion and act as a standalone story. [37] [54] While he said he understood the need for audiences to understand that Glass Onion was part of a series, he believes that "the whole appeal to me is it’s a new novel off the shelf every time" and that there is an industry trend with "the gravity of a thousand suns toward serialized storytelling". [55] Theatrical and streaming [ edit ]Want to stay in the world of whodunits a little longer? Channel your inner Benoit Blanc with these book recommendations from Rian Johnson himself. And if a murder mystery movie night is what you need, here are 10 killer titles to turn to. Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery release date

At the 95th Academy Awards, Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery received a nomination for Best Adapted Screenplay. [79] The film's other nominations include six Critics' Choice Movie Awards (winning two) and two Golden Globe Awards. [80] [81] It was named one of the ten best films of 2022 by the National Board of Review. [82] Sequel [ edit ]It’s usually the movies that get a theatrical release that end up with a DVD release. That does suggest that this Daniel Craig movie could get the same treatment.

It's a perfect mix of styles old & new, and it's layered storytelling at its finest. I really think a repeat viewing will be worth your time, as I really enjoyed watching both commentaries by Rian Johnson. I had just watched Murder on the Orient Express just before this, and I honestly got more jollies out of that one than I did in this. I think the main reason for that is they really don't make any one character likable in this movie other than Daniel Craig's detective. And honestly, that's because he's so absurdly silly in this weird way that it's just completely absorbing to watch him unravel the mystery. Craig worked with a dialect coach to regain familiarity with Blanc's Southern accent. [35] Johnson previously considered having Blanc speak with an inexplicably different accent in each film. [36] Writing [ edit ] Milici, Lauren (February 24, 2023). "Glass Onion now has a director's commentary from Rian Johnson – revealing Easter eggs, and deleted scenes". GamesRadar . Retrieved February 24, 2023.It’s the sequel we’ve all been waiting for. Knives Out 2 is finally out in theaters. The official title is Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery, and apart from Daniel Craig, it has an all-new cast. This looks to be the theme for the movie franchise in the future, which is a great way to bring us fresh stories and keep things semi-realistic. Watercutter, Angela (December 23, 2022). "Rian Johnson Knows Glass Onion's Tech Bro Looks Very Familiar". Wired . Retrieved December 24, 2022. Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery | Official Trailer". November 7, 2022 . Retrieved December 28, 2022– via YouTube.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment