276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HiFiMAN Arya Full-size Over Ear Planar Magnetic Audiophile Adjustable Headphone

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Aria is a great headphone, but the latest Aria Organic is more musical and smoother, which ensures calmer and more forgiving listening.

The Arya Stealth drivers also make use of Hifiman’s Advanced Asymmetrical Magnetic Circuit (double sided asymmetrical magnet circuit) to obtain the perfect balance between high driver efficiency and high sound quality. For home users the cable could have been a bit longer, especially when you’re not sitting right next to your amplifier or source.

The Arya Organic is a strong contender for the "Product Of The Year" award as of now, and it is going to be hugely successful, I'm sure about that. As a follow-up, HIFIMAN has now released the Arya Organic which is the fourth edition, also with Stealth Magnet technology but with an added visual cue and a refined sound tuning profile. If you're looking for a planar headphone that's lighter on the head (and wallet) than many other planar in its class and still sounds good, then consider the Arya Stealth Magnets. The HiFiMan Arya Stealth Magnets is a marvellous planar magnetic headphone that offers an immersive listening experience.

Although I must admit that bass always seems to be the low point in the Arya lineup’s overall sound tuning, no pun intended.The Hifiman Arya stealth is an open back planar magnetic (orthodynamic) headphone to use at home in a more silent environment. Now, since we've got all the essentials settled, let's get right into what's really important - the sound. The high tones are not subdued or excessively muted, they are a natural image of high frequencies, allowing you to listen to music for many hours without feeling any discomfort.

The HiFiMAN Arya (Stealth Magnet Version) comes with a Balanced sound signature focusing more on the mids with deep bass. It seems like an even thinner veil has been uncovered, which gives the Organic an even crisper edge to its sound. It’s nice to find the same pad mounting system as their other asymmetrical cup headphone designs have, which means you can replace them when needed since they’re user-replaceable. HiFiMAN generated significant anticipation for this product by teasing it a few days before the show, which immediately sparked a tremendous amount of excitement within the audio community.However, the Arya SE is definitely not for everyone, mainly due to its hot treble presentation, which might be simply too much for you. To the top, there is a manual, warranty card and just underneath (though still above the headphones), is the cable. At the same time, I will note that if what you are interested in is a headphone with a softer, more relaxing presentation, then the Arya is a great option, and I think that that’s why I personally enjoy using it when working at my desk. The HiFiMAN Arya Stealth Magnet Version has focused on remarkable sound due to its open-back nature.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment