276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Teva Men's Terra Fi 5 Universal Outdoor Sandals

£56.89£113.78Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also, the quick-drying neoprene material that protects the feet from the webbing straps is very bulky and has some uneven surfaces. I'll admit, I generally like the look of Chacos better, but I find Tevas to be slightly more comfortable for my arches. The Terra Fi 5 scores slightly lower in the stability metric due to its spongy and flexible footbed. They definitely weren't designed as a fashion statement, but they're easy to wear that way — especially considering that designers like Prada are copying Teva's look. From climbing unexpected hills in Golden Gate Park, to dancing to my favorite bands and dashing to the next act, to standing for what seemed like hours on the packed-like-sardines subway ride home, my feet endured a never-ending cycle of activity when I went to a music festival in San Francisco this summer.

Teva lovers : r/OutdoorsGear - Reddit Question for all you Teva lovers : r/OutdoorsGear - Reddit

The Terra Fi provides adequate traction throughout various surfaces and even handles transitions from wet to dry with ease. The well-cushioned sole is comfortable enough over variable terrain but still light enough to travel with. I'm leaning against the hiking, and the Terra Fi 5 is at the top of my budget (worth the difference? While our testers are fond of the comfortable footbed and grippy sole material of the Terra Fi 5, we were a little disappointed in the bulky neoprene material on the straps that led to some rubbing and chafing during our testing. However, if Teva is your brand of choice and you appreciate the traditional straps and style, the Fi 5 is your best bet.

Once all three straps have been adjusted to a comfortable position, the user need only release one strap to slide in and out of the sandal. These Tevas fit exactly as I remember, they're comfortable, and while the Velcro is a bit dorky, it does offer an adjustable and secure fit, and it's nice that there are multiple places to tweak the straps to get the ideal fit.

Teva Terra Fi 5 Review | Tested by GearLab

The one real downside to the Terras as walking sandals is that they don't offer good enough grip to deal with any challenging terrain, wet or dry – we'd pick another design for tough going, and stick to wearing these on more groomed paths and flat underwater surfaces. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. We'd pack the Terras for summer city breaks and weekends away where you're likely to be clocking up the miles when sightseeing and exploring but also popping into bars or heading out for dinner – the fabric strap version and the more expensive leather incarnation of the Terra Fi Lite make a handy quiver-of-one travel sandal if you're packing light. Plus, the ability to wear the Terra Fi with socks means you can get some extra mileage out of them when the temperature starts to drop.Teva uses its proprietary Spider Rubber on the Terra Fisole, which is engineered to be extra grippy and provide greater friction on tricky terrain. Overall, the Terra Fi 5 has a sleek design with classic Teva style, and the universal strap material and neoprene covers make it as comfortable in the water as it is on land. I grew up in both Tevas and Chacos sandals, roaming the springs and creeks of North Florida, whitewater rafting and mudsliding in the mountains of Georgia, and hiking and biking through marshes of barrier islands all through the south.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment