276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hycosan Extra - Triple Pack - Preservative Free Eye Drops - Sodium Hyaluronate 0.2% - for Treatment of Dry Eyes - 3x7.5ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A preservative free multi dose dry eye eye drop that can be used for 6 months from the time of opening. Features Intstant relief from symptoms. A proven product with customers in the UK. Hycosan Extra is used more intense cases of dry eye. Product Specification Hycosan Hycosan Extra has been formulated with 0.2% Hyaluronic Acid. It has four times more viscous than Hycosan. This increase in viscosity, which allows a subsequent increase in duration of action, makes Hycosan Extra ideal for more severe cases of Dry Eye.

Place two fingers on the base and your thumb on the shoulder of the bottle and press firmly on the base and release. Repeat this several times until the first drop is released. The bottle is now primed. If you experience mild to moderate discomfort from dry or red eyes, Hycosan Eye Drops is the product for you. Apply 3 drops of this preservative-free formula in each eye every day and discomfort will go away in no-time. Review Hycosan Plus Eye Drops Good eye drops with a easy to use dispenser which ensures you only get the amount you needReview Hycosan Plus Eye Drops I was prescribed these by my optometrist as I have very dry patches in both my eyes. The drops do seem to have helped a great deal. It is just a shame that my surgery will not prescribe them for me though as they are quite expensive. Hycosan Extra has been formulated with 0.2% Hyaluronic Acid, as a result it is four times more viscous than Hycosan Original. This increase in viscosity, which results in a subsequent increase in the duration of action, makes Hycosan Extra ideal for more severe cases of Dry Eye. The drops remain sterile for up to 6 months, and they are preservative and phosphate free. With a concentration of 0.2% Sodium Hyaluronate it offers effective relief and management of symptoms for those suffering from more severe and persistant dry eyes Hycosan Extra Eye drops for dry eyes are contained within a unique bottle design. 1 pump of the bottle gives 1 drop

Formulated without the use of any preservatives, which means that irritation is far less likely for sensitive eyes, the Hycosan Extra Eye Drops are still extremely powerful. Each batch of the eye drops will last for five weeks with normal usage. After opening, Hycosan will still be effective up to a period of six months. Additional informationReview Hycosan Extra Eye Drops Very good eye drops. I use them regularly when my eyes get tired after looking at the computer screen for too long. Instantly soothe my dry eyes. shoppingListJS = new ShoppingListJS({storeId: '11352',catalogId: '28501',langId: '-1'}, {id: '1458210', name: 'Hycosan Extra Preservative Free Eye Drops - 7.5ml', image: '', type: 'ItemBean', components: {}, skus: []}, {}, "shoppingListJS");

Hycosan Extra is an ideal product for the Hydrate section of the recommended eye care/treatment plan "Heat, Cleanse, Hydrate". Hycosan Extra is designed for patients who have Moderate to Severe dry eyes. It has the strongest percentage of Sodium Hyaluronate (0.2%) out of the whole Hycosan range. Those who suffer from the following may find Hycosan Extra useful (if you are unsure please speak to a healthcare professional); Hycosan Extra is a dry eye drop which contains Sodium Hyaluronate, a natural ingredient that is used to replenish the tear film Using an innovative bottle design, Hycosan Extra can be dispensed in equal doses each time. How to useHycosan Extra Dry Eye DropsHycosan Extra has been formulated with 0.2% Hyaluronic Acid. It has four times more viscous than Hycosan. This increase in viscosity, which allows a subsequent increase in duration of action, makes Hycosan Extra ideal for more severe cases of Dry Eye. Hycosan Plus Eye Drops is a popular product for rejuvenating dry eyes. If you wear lenses you'll sometimes experience gritty and irritated eyes, especially if you spend long periods in air-conditioned spaces. The herbal ingredients and natural, versatile formula of everclear Eye Drops provide a long-lasting hydrating effect for any eye condition, from dry or irritated eyes caused by digital eye strain to environments high in pollution, wind or smoke.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment