276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stella McCartney Pop Eau de Parfum Spray for Her, Floral, 50 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some drugs may have Authority Required (Streamlined) status which does not require an explicit approval from Medicare, instead the doctor can use the Authority code found in the published Schedule for a given drug/indication.

the photography may be of a different size of the same product. Please read the product description not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, doAuthority to prescribe an Authority medicine is granted for specific indications and/or for certain patient circumstances. Authority may be obtained by telephone to Medicare Australia (known as "phone approval") or in writing from an authorised delegate of the Minister for Health. Any cynical perfumista can already guess that Pop is going to break all the major fragrance rules except those that relate to the juice itself. Pop, the juice, is said to be about tuberose and sandalwood, but in keeping with the brand message about sustainability, no trees or flowers died in its making, and even if you didn't know that in advance, you'd guess as soon as you smelled it. Vogue called Pop a "bubblegum tuberose", but it's not a bubblegum tuberose in the same way that Frédéric Malle's Carnal Flower is a bubblegum tuberose. Pop is indeed young, bright and pink, with none of the richness of real tuberose, and in the modern, shampoo-inspired way, it manages to combine plenty of fruity sweetness with an element of clean — tuberose haters need not fear the indoles in Pop. It's one of those sheer-to-middleweight fragrances that starts off with some sillage, but doesn't really have any depth or fullness to speak of; within an hour or so, it's relatively quiet. Most of the notes (tomato leaves, violet leaves, green mandarin, violet, plumeria, cedar and musks) go by in a fruity pink blur, and the dry down is the usual pale woody musk, lightly vanillic. Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS. I really wanted to represent young women in beauty in a more modern, contemporary way - to give them something they can identify with and have ownership of. For me it's about being bold. That's why we called it Pop. It's pink, but it's a powerful pink. It's the kind of fragrance I'd love my daughters to wear when they grow up - I want my daughters to look up to those girls. 1

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment