276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Worlds Best Women Jokes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Upon hearing the news the mother breaks down in tears and, shakily, makes her way into the basement. My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too. When I see the names of lovers engraved on a tree, I don't find it cute or romantic. I find it weird how many people take knives with them on dates.

Imagine if girls used the same style of joke to degrade men, like, “Cool story, bro, now go chop some wood.”

12. A daughter asked her mother, “Mom, how do you spell ‘scrotum’?”

Just like with the handj0b, the blowj0b ends up being absolutely amazing, way better than he could have ever imagined. The man is feeling a level of pleasure he’s never felt before, and realizes that if her handj0bs and blowj0bs are that good, then how good must it feel to take it to the next step with her? With a frown on his face, Fred answers, "Yes, I found the perfect girl. She was just like my mother. You were right, my mother liked her very much." Women are like blue jeans. They look good for a while but eventually they fade and have to be replaced.. My girlfriend always dreamt of a marriage straight out of a fairy tale. So I gave her a chunk of bread and left her in the woods.

Russia has become the victim of worldwide jokes. Most people around the world make fun of Putin’s army and its inability to defeat Ukraine’s troops. There is indeed a big difference between the Russian army portrayed in the movies and the Russian army in the real world: Credit: PINimg.com Rumor has it Sony is coming out with a new games console to help us all through the pandemic. They call it the Plaguestation 5.I was in Russia listening to a stand-up comedian making fun of Putin. The jokes weren't that good, but I liked the execution. You're so old that when you had science class the only elements on the periodic table were earth, wind, water and fire. A man walks into a magic forest and tries to cut down a talking tree. "You can't cut me down," the tree complains. "I'm a talking tree!" The man responds, "You may be a talking tree, but you will dialogue."

Why does a blonde woman close her eyes in front of the mirror? To see how she looks like when sleeping.

2. What was David Bowie’s last hit?

The second woman takes a closer look at the man. Then she turns to the first woman and says, "You are right. He isn't your husband." The pharmacist says, "Ma'am, not only can I not do that for you, I'm going to call the police and report you."

And so they went up to the fifth floor. The sign on this door said, “This floor has no men. It is only here to prove that women are impossible to satisfy. Thanks for visiting.” * * * I just watched Wonder Woman 1984 and I had zero idea what was going on. Guess I shouldn't have skipped the other 1,983 movies. My wife was going through her wardrobe and said: "Look! This still fits me after 20 years", I replied: "It's a scarf."' What do a pregnant woman, a burnt pizza and frozen beer have in common? A man who didn't take it out in time.

Offensive jokes

What did the girl with no hands receive for her birthday? I don’t know. She still has not opened her gifts. After hearing all of that, the man thinks it’s a lost cause and decides to ignore the whole thing. But after spending hours at the bar downing drinks, he became so wasted that he decided to enter the bet. Brian had asked Dave to help him out with cutting his rather large garden hedge after work, so Dave went straight over to Brian's I always tell people that it’s important to make sure you have a wide vocabulary. If I had understood the difference between an “anecdote” and an “antidote,” my wife would still be alive today.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment