276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BoldPlex 3 Bond Repair Hair Protein Treatment Mask for Dry Damaged Hair - Hydrating & Conditioning for Curly, Coloured, Frizzy, Broken or Bleached Hair. Vegan, Cruelty & Sulphate Free, 200 ml

£9.95£19.90Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’d be very interested to hear if Bold Uniq intend to grow the range. I’d be interested in styling products, maybe an overnight leave-in mask. Start the repair process as soon as you step into the shower with thisKera-Creathanol complex shampoo from the experts at The Hair Lab by Mark Hill. Creatine and hydrolyzed vegetable protein strengthen your hair's internal keratin bonds, leaving it feeling physically stronger from the very first wash. Revolution Plex 3 is a restoring and conditioning plex treatment and is used before you apply your shampoo and conditioner. Wet your hair and towel try it, then apply Revolution Plex 3, leaving it on for 10–15 minutes, or overnight if a deeper conditioning treatment is required. Use once or twice a week as desired and follow with steps 4,5 and 6.

A daily restorative conditioner that will hydrate and strengthen bonds between salon visits and styling, so you can hold onto your favourite shade and style without the fear of damaging your hair beyond repair. Hair is important, isn't it? Bright colours and bold cuts can be used as a form of self-expression and styling can boost your confidence... but add them all together and there's no denying, dryness, dullness and split ends from exposure to heat and repeated dyeing could be damaging your hair. But all is not lost! Revolution Haircare has created a restoring range of targeted, results-driven formulas that cover all bases, from deep conditioning and increasing tress strength to enhancing shine and reducing frizz. Read on to find out more about the range and how you can use them as part of your haircare routine.It’s important not to overtreat your hair, as protein treatments can damage your hair with overuse. Only do protein treatments when your hair needs it, and always allow for at least a week between treatments. Your hair type should factor into the protein treatment you choose. Not all treatments will work for all hair types, despite what the label says. Some treatments rely on natural ingredients. Yogurt has both protein and moisturizing properties, so you may find it’s a viable option.

Who doesn’t want strong, healthy, fabulous hair? I’m always on the hunt for products that combat the cruelty I inflict on my poor strands and recently did a test-drive of the new BoldPlex range that claims to do just that. I was sent this new range of hair strengthening products from a company called BoldUniq. My hair story The Boldplex Regime was scientifically developed to work on a molecular level by repairing hair proteins — penetrating deep into each strand of hair, strengthening, conditioning and repairing dry and damaged hair from the inside out.” Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime. Maria is a Junior Brand Manager for Revolution Skincare and Haircare. When she's not creating content, you'll find her experimenting with makeup and skincare on her own channels, creating dotwork drawings, perfecting I’ve been using the shampoo and conditioner for 2 weeks and have used the treatment 3 times, which is enough to get a real feel for it. Product costs

Rest Of The World

Philip Kingsley's bonding treatment focuses specifically on sealing split ends. It also uses hydrolyzed oat protein to repair broken bonds and strengthen existing ones. Plus, it aids moisture retention, resulting in visibly healthier hair with added shine. The Inkey List has become a staple of the skincare scene in recent years, but did you know they make hair products too? This lightweight spray contains both PCA andhydrolyzed pea protein, whichnot only repair hydrogen and ionic bonds but also protect existing disulphide bonds from damage. A recommendation service that carefully researches each product and consults with experts across many disciplines. However, these bonds can be broken by exposure to heat, sunlight and chemical treatments –so if you tend to straighten your hair every day or change your hair colour often, you can end up with damaged hair that's prone to frizziness and split ends.

Free of parabens and sulfates, this hair treatment builds bonds in the hair to repair at a molecular level. The solution promises to work after only one treatment, but you can apply later as often as needed to get results. The formula comes in a nearly 7-ounce jar.

Protein treatments can dry out the hair, so many products will build in conditioning ingredients to make sure you’re not furthering the problem.

Want the scoop on our hottest product drops, exclusive offers and can't-miss collaborations straight to your inbox?Bonding treatments are designed to work on all kinds of hair, so you don't need to worry too much about your texture, length or colour. In fact, shampoos and conditioners with bond-building ingredients should have the same effect on colour-treated and virgin hair alike. OGX is one of the UK's favourite haircare brands, thanks to their SLS-free formulas and the unique combination of fragrance oils that makes their products smell divine! Their bonding plex conditioner contains a blend of cysteine and hydrolyzed vegetable protein, which helps to strengthen strands and smooth split ends.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment