276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Roberto Cavalli Vodka, Premium Italian Vodka, 40% ABV, 70 cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This high-end liquor includes notes of cream and lemon zest, making for both a sweet and rich experience on the tongue. It’s soft and subtle on the nose with hints of almond and a touch of citrus peel, opening up to reveal gentle liquorice notes, sweet grape and dried peach flavours, with a hint of warming walnut and white pepper. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties.

The art of hospitality has always been one of my greatest passions" says Roberto Cavalli - "this was the reason for me to have this high-quality vodka produced.Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The art of hospitality has always been one of my greatest passions" says Roberto Cavalli - "this was the occasion for me to have this high-quality vodka produced. Roberto Cavalli vodka is made with the finest quality wheat grains from the foot of the Southwestern Alps and the impeccably pure waters of the Monte Rosa mountains.

In the fertile Granda valley, at the foot of Monviso where the southwestern alps meet the Po river, Roberto and Tommaso Cavalli selected the finest variety of grain to produce Roberto Cavalli Vodka. To quote Cavalli: "The art of hospitality has always been one of my greatest passions, that's why creating this vodka felt very natural and spontaneous to me – it's limpid, pure and brilliant as my perfect woman. Italian fashion designer, Roberto Cavalli, has put his name to this vodka in addition to his lines of clothing, sunglasses, shoes and handbags. Roberto Cavalli Vodka Flavours are created using only natural and high-quality flavours obtained through the infusion, maceration, and/or distillation of fruit, spices, and aromatic components. It is a heritage made up of gestures, rituals and knowhow that infuse this vodka with an utterly unique character.Every bottle of Roberto Cavalli Vodka is imbued with a love of detail that echoes ageless history and timeless craftsmanship.

Roberto Cavalli Vodka is produced using the finest quality grain and the alcohol is carefully distilled until it achieves a perfect taste. The result of my spontaneous inspiration is as pure and luminous to me as the aura of a mysterious woman!

Roberto Cavalli's vodka is the 1st Italian vodka, designed and produced by the eponym fashion designer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment