276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kiton Eau de Toilette Vaporisateur Spray for Men 125 ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

it is not a bad fragrance, its actually kind of pleasing. very soapy... however, i do feel that this fragrance has been 100% misrepresented by majority of the ppl who have talked about it... if u want a cheap alternative to GIT go buy a bottle of cool water, or aspen. if u want a cheap alternative to aventus go get a bottle of al haramiain, or insurrection.. Now, that's a pretty damning verdict from the only critic that actually matters, but to be fair, she brought some friends in who also agreed with her. They said I didn't smell "manly" and that they got the dead old woman reference. One or two others enthusiastically told me that I smelled amazing, so it seems to be a love/hate thing The fragrance is just there, only the wearer gives him his character. He always goes during the day, for evenings a little too bland and quiet.

This scent has MANY layers it develops into and keeps the user guessing. Lasts forever. To say this is like GIT isn't doing this justice- that top and mid is DEVINE and unique- this fragrance absolutely deserves to stand on its own. The rich violet flower mid shines here above all else. Not the base - base is a final sprinkle drizzle to the firework show.

Should I choose Kiton for Aftershave products?

I don't get any "floral" or "powdery" accords on my skin at all. For me, it is very animalic and musky, with the woody notes and citrusy notes coming in equally at second. For me it's a muskier, less woody/spicy version of the original Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce. I have to say The GIT to Fahrenheit development with a pinch of pineapple just didn't hit me right because I kept smelling all those other scents and really wasn't taking Kiton on its own. Today, when I wear Kiton, I kind of realize it doesn't have the loudness of any of the other cologne's I've compared it to. The blend is fresh and subdued. So, it's really just reminiscent of these other frags, but in its own blend. If you’re looking for a sillage bomb, this isn’t it. Refinement is Kiton Men’s ace in the hole and it’s played again here. Longevity is good, this easily lasts me the entire workday. Projection and sillage are firmly planted in the middle, though I get constant whiffs of this throughout the day (even well into the evening) but you’re not going to leave a big scent trail. This is a gentleman’s fragrance in every way. Kiton Men is a combination of some of my favourite elements coming together to make quite an aloof fragrance. I say that because I find it to be a mixture of fresh fruit and musk with violets and a woody base. Chypre is a good description for sure and I think the composition is perfectly balanced to accommodate for lots of notes which come together well to create a memorable fragrance.

Quality is obviously a subjective topic, but an important one. Whether you’re shopping to get the very best quality product available, or just get the best quality for a budget…you’re still going to care greatly about the quality of your product. Some of the key things to look out for to determine the quality of products in the Aftershave category include:Unlikely to be a cold weather scent, as it's just so lively and immediately reminds me of spring, but I can see it working in most scenarios. Definitely a safe choice for the office. Can't wait for my bottles to arrive. Emphatic thumbs up. The oakmoss lingers in full support of that groomed and gentlemanly feeling, it's a little soapy here, but also a bit powdery there.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment