276°
Posted 20 hours ago

hohem iSteady Pro 4-Action Camera Gimbal Stabiliser 3 Axis Compatible with GoPro 12/11/10/9/8/7/6/5, for Osmo Action/Insta360 One R and Other Action Cameras IPX4 Splashproof

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One thing that instantly stands out about the Hohem iSteady Pro 4 Gimbal is how you mount the camera. Sports mode increases the responsiveness of the gimbal when tracking fast-moving subjects such as athletes. The Zhiyun Crane-M3 is good if you’re looking for a gimbal that’ll work with two or three different cameras, but it’s a shame there are so many restrictions on compatibility. It can also be used with other action cameras, including the DJI Osmo Action, Yi 4K, Yi 4K+, AEE, SJCAM, Insta360 One R, and Sony RX0.

Alternatively, the side ¼ screw hole can be used to mount some external microphones, lights, or other accessories as they have ¼ thread or you use some adapter with it. Well, it all depends… if you record lots of POV shots or you love mounting your camera to your sports equipment and recording yourself as you ride then it is not going to be something for you, believe me, GoPro Hypersmooth is more than enough. When you pan, you turn the camera from side to side around an imaginary vertical axis, keeping the camera horizontal. It usually takes 3-7 business days* for your package to be delivered, so you can sit back and relax, worry-free. Honestly, it is probably the best mode for most situations as you can smoothly move the camera to the sides recording the surroundings or the following somebody.You connect the device to your camera using the Zhiyun Play smartphone app (available for Android and iOS). It is a bit more creative this way and can come in handy where you want to point your camera up in the sky, for example, I use it to record beautiful statues or temples in Thailand but it can also be used to record a reveal shot when you start recording the ground and slowly raise the camera to reveal the landscape.

You can rotate it using a joystick up to 600° in both directions but at some point, it stops rotating and you hit a dead end. Once you’ve found a gimbal that will work with your camera, you’ll need to check how good the image stabilization is. Gimbals stabilize GoPro cameras to make video footage look silky smooth and professional rather than jittery and jerky. It is cool that the compartments are designed to hold the gimbal and its accessories in place so it is not hit each other while carrying it.I personally tested it for my Youtube channel and could swap 3 different GoPro cameras in less than 20-30 seconds all of them were ready to shoot in no time. Used in the normal circumstances, 1 year warranty, maintenance of life (not include the All accidents or artificial damage, improper disassembly or misuse damage is NOT covered by the warranty). A slider button, which can be found on the left side of the control panel, allows to manually adjust horizon level by fine-tuning the roll axis. Immediately upon opening the Hohem iSteady Pro 4 Gimbal, I was impressed to see a nice zippered case to contain the gimbal and its accessories. This way you can extend your battery life up to 3 hours of recording so you don’t have to take as many batteries with you throughout the day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment