276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Start Date: A Forced Bi Cuckold Story of Bisexual Male Domination at the Office

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I let him fuck me in the ass and while he was inside of me, I told him to imagine I was another man he was fucking in the ass, he came inside of me within seconds of me saying this. Suddenly all of the thoughts from last night cam flooding back, maybe I had dreamt all the banging my brain tried to tell me, my wife would never cheat. Haha, I’ve become the cuckold, sometimes I just like watching my bull’s hard cock push against my husband’s body, I like watching him dominate my husband while he looks at me like I’m next. He wanted it to flow, he wanted it to feel great and for us all to get something from it and I knew just by looking at my husband that it was going to be great. It was an amazing experience and once he started getting off on the anal pleasure I knew he was nearly time for my bull to have a play.

I just want to be clear my husband is a cuckold who gets off on humiliation, degradation, and me being pleasured by another man who is superior to him in many ways. Going across the hallway I peaked into my wife's room and to my great pleasure she was alone in there on her laptop. This brings us back to that day, she had actually gone into work this day and said she'd be home about 9 because of a dinner meeting with her boss talking about some important business. I continued stammering my reply, "Er, yes dear, I'll go and make the spare bed up for him, its a bit small but . Over and over again she took me to the edge of orgasm before pulling her head away and leaving me floundering and begging her to carry on.

My husband now enjoys it, he loves sucking, cleaning up, and getting fucked by my bull and all of this just makes my bull more attractive to me.

I love to lick her clit while he’s sliding in and out of her Sopping wet pussy and occasionally licking his cock. For a second I was worried but the man's voice definitely wasn't her bosses, "Probably just someone with the wrong address," I reassured myself.I don't want you to only want me for sex," or "Lets not ruin our first Christmas worrying about sex," or "Maybe next birthday. If you read part 1 you will know that the transition from cleaning up my bull’s cum from my pussy and from my bulls cock was the first step, getting my husband to then blow my bull was the second step, it took me a while to get him horny enough, really make him wait for that release and after a few weeks, it was time. I couldn't look her or her boss in eye as they walked past but I could hear him laughing under his breath and just before she disappeared up the stairs she shouted back, "Oh by the way, I promised Abe a great time and if he isn't satisfied I told him he can keep fucking you every night until he is. My bull then fucked me and something about having my caged cuck wait his turn while I get fucked is so hot.

I looked at my wife and she was giggling, while hanging off of his arm, "You don't mind do you darling? After a few times doing this he will now do anything for my bull, it’s kind of funny seeing how far I can push him and how much pleasure he gets from it.I tried to open up my throat but his cock was just too big, after a few more failed thrusts he pulled back. I wasn't sure what she had passed into my mouth but she seemed to be offering sex, I'd do anything for sex. Before I could respond he rammed back in, this time hard and smashed into the back of my throat making me heave. Sometimes I like to get under both of them and lick his dick and play with his balls while he’s fucking her pussy,I know he’s gonna blow his load of cum in her pussy and I get to lick it out of her Sopping wet pussy, and his cock.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment