276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Godox AD200 TTL Pocket Flash Strobe, 200Ws 2.4G 1/8000s HSS Flash Bare Bulb/Speedlite Fresnel Flash Head with 2900mAh Lithium Battery, 500 Full Power Flash, 0.01-2.1s Recycle Time (AD200)

£136.5£273.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve had quite a few messages from people asking what the differences are between them and if the additional cost is worth it. It also features a standard thread at the bottom of the handle for mounting on a light stand, offering infinite ways to create in the studio or on location. Having 200Ws of power really helps since the drop off in power when in HSS mode for any flash is pretty extreme!

One of my original worries was that the thin plastic diffusion panel on the Fresnel head which I assume is for heat dissipation would not stand the rigours of professional use.

Then my strong advice is to either have someone hold it or use a weight like a sandbag to stop the stand from toppling over. However, It may surprise some that there is only a 1/3 stop difference between the AD200 and the AD360. Suffice to say it pretty much has all the features you'd expect from a modern flash and some you'll probably never use.

With the zoom head of the V860ii set to 35mm we're getting two stops more light and with the zoom set to 200mm on the speedlight, we're still getting a whole stop more light. The official GN number is 52 whilst the bare bulb head using the standard AD-S2 reflector is rated at 60 at 28mm. And more recently for a destination wedding where I opted to take the AD-S7 softbox due to its small, portable size. Godox AD200 Pro pocket flash has strong power with great portability, light weight anc compact size. It is worth noting that the AD200 Pro does have a recessed LCD screen which should help though I still remain sceptical it would survive a 2m drop.Delivered through a 360° transparent flash tube, the cylindrical light source is perfect to light up the shooting space, eliminate shadows, and reveal details, while also maintaining the impact created by the bare tube. Which is a concern if you are using a smaller lightstand and you definitely need someone strong to hold it if you are using assistants.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment