276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Only Fools and Horses 3D Talking Alarm Clock

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Del is initially eager, but Rodney reminds his older brother that they are not in the business any longer.

The watch is examined by experts, and all accept it to be the Harrison "lesser watch", a semi-mythical piece for which designs exist but there is no clear evidence the watch was ever made. We do offer an in house post and packing service for smaller items, but please be aware that fragile items such as cameras, ceramics, paintings and glassware are not included in this service. Del and Rodney visit Boycie's car showroom and, unaware of their new fortune, he teases them about having their photograph taken next to one of his new Rolls-Royces.Just a plea to anyone who has STEVE ALDER’s autograph to please get in touch with me, as am keen to find this if possible. Not sure if there is any interest in these anymore but I have the following that I have recovered from an old garage and had been forgot about. No person shall retract a bid and the advance on each lot shall be determined by the Auctioneer, bids made after the hammer has fallen will not be accepted either in the room or on the internet.

million viewers, nearly half the population of the country at the time and the highest recorded viewing figure for a comedy in the United Kingdom. When picking up his car from the Trotters' garage the following day, antiques dealer James spots the old pocket watch. Seriously, though—if you have something better than my ticket signed by the original cast and with verifiable provenance (my dad having been a BBC cameraman for over 30 years), I’d be keen to see what it is.Hi john,ive got to figure in my petrol costs obviously with what i offer and although it would make a great addition to my other fools machine and all my memorabilia (and my very understanding wife! Only Fools and Horses Autograph Collection – 340 autographs from Only Fools and its spin off The Green Green Grass and sequel Rock and Chips including over 80% of the actors who appeared in Only Fools and good representation from its parent series.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment