276°
Posted 20 hours ago

D-Link VR Air Bridge - Dedicated Wireless Connection Between Meta Quest 2 [Oculus] and Gaming PC VR for 360° Movement - Powered by Quest Link Software (DWA-F18)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ATTENTION: For your VR Air Bridge to function, your PC must be WIRED to your Internet connection. See the requirements section below for more details. Signal LevelsAir Bridge: -29 @ 2Ft | -62 @ 15Ft | -80 Behind WallRouter: -24 @ 2Ft |-38 @ 15Ft | -61 Behind Wall

The VR Air Bridge is equipped with Wi-Fi 6 technology, meaning you will get the absolute best speeds and performance for your VR games. Made Specifically for the Meta Quest Once ppl know the context behind the VD and Oculus drama, they can see there are no innocent parties. If you see a banner at the top of your application window that says an updated version of the app is available, run any required updates before continuing with the setup process. I love the idea of playing PCVR games on my Meta Quest headset, but a wireless connection through my router always had its flaws.The VR Air Bridge did precisely what it advertised it would.The DWA-F18 VR Air Bridge is now available in North America and Europe. For more information, please visit https://www.dlink.com/en/consumer/products/home-networking/adapters/dwa-f18 Easy to install: The D-Link VR Air Bridge is easy to install and requires no special technical knowledge. The Air Bridge hasn’t been officially announced yet, so there’s no confirmation of its price yet – of if it'll become publicly available at all. So far it seems a little rushed. Please post anything you'd like tested. I can't guarantee I can test everything.

Meta Quest: *Parents:* Important guidance and safety warnings for children's use here. Meta accounts for ages 10+ on Meta Quest 2 and 3; all other Meta Quest headsets for ages 13+. Certain apps, games and experiences may be suitable for a more mature audience. Meta quest features, functionality and content notice: Features, functionality and content are subject to change or withdrawal at any time, may not be available in all areas or languages or may be restricted; may require enabled software or service activation, and additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. Wi-Fi 6 is the next generation of wireless internet speed and connection. It still does all of the same basic things as before, such as connecting you to the internet but offers even faster speeds, more capacity, and less bandwidth congestion.I tried connecting my laptop to the Air Bridge and it was successful however once again no internet.~~~~Also now works with internet. Wireless Connectivity: The D-Link VR Air Bridge eliminates the need for a cable connection between the Quest 2 headset and the PC, giving users greater freedom of movement while playing VR games. Potential Interference: Wireless signals can be affected by other nearby devices, reducing the performance of the D-Link VR Air Bridge. It also doesn’t tie up bandwidth on your home network, letting you connect to your PC more directly than you might otherwise when using Meta’s wireless Air Link function. The fact that you have to spend extra money to get a better wireless experience may be a turnoff for some consumers. If you paid for a good Quest router, you would expect to get an optimal connection already. However that is not always the case, especially if you have many devices connected to the same network.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment