276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Elsewhere Emporium: 2 (Kelpies)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I enjoyed the new characters that were introduced especially Peg -she is feisty- she brings a lot to the story. Ross lives in Renfrew, Scotland, with his wife and two daughters, but spends much of his time in another world.

The Elsewhere Emporium. - Free Online Library The Elsewhere Emporium. - Free Online Library

Although this is, largely, a gentle story of friendship and cooperation against something strong and evil, the story structure is complicated. An ingenious part of the writing for me is where the 1967 Shade Walker is looking for the fountain inside the emporium pursued by Silver, at the same time as the modern-day Shade Walker is pursued by Daniel, Elllie, and Flintwich. Daniels master plan of transporting the Emporium to Keswick works, and with the aid of savvy, comical yet powerful Peg, Bob Needle’s ghost is freed, the wicked spirit defeated and dispelled to another world beneath the well.

In the very centre of the Carnival of Wonders stood a wrought iron archway, hung with a familiar pair of rich red velvet curtains. I really liked that the author started one story and carried on with the other and the two stories managed to mix together. Exciting, funny, moving – and featuring joyous and authentic disabled representation – Cosima Unfortunate Steals a Star is the middle-grade debut of 2023.

Nowhere Emporium Series by Ross MacKenzie - Goodreads Nowhere Emporium Series by Ross MacKenzie - Goodreads

If you could design your own hat (or other item of clothing) to express yourself, what would it be like and why? However someone is after more than just a visit and while they are out visiting one of the magical locations, the Emporium is stolen away. Because of those factors it reminds me of wonder, consequently I think this book is great for young readers and older readers who enjoy mystery and suspense, perfect for a bedtime story book!Which turns into an interesting journey of how he and his friends develop into their own independent characters. Mr Silver sees something in Daniel and soon he draws him into a fantasy world of magic and mystery behind the curtains. Please follow the link to the Oak Academy lesson about 'Tools of fieldwork : surveys and questionnaires'. Once you read the first page, you too will step inside the Emporium and you won’t come out until the last page has been finished!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment