276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ask Seek Knock

£4.665£9.33Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And the funny thing is, I have been asked more by strangers than by the people I know who are involved with causes that I am already committed to.

In the same way, it’s good to pray and seek God, but if one does not also act in ways that are pleasing to God, all is for naught. Ask and it will be given to you; ( B) seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Ask, Seek, Knock: The Power of Prayer can help guide you to increase your faith in God's power, through Scripture and actual events in the life of the author. In her book, Ask, Seek, Knock: The Power of Prayer, Twyla Cain Wallace answers many questions asked today. able abundance accept accomplish admit anger Answered Prayers asthma believe better Bible blessings brother caregiver cerely Charlottesville child choose Christian Christmas church Colossians confess continue daily death discipline doctor faith father feel felt forgive forgiven funeral business funeral home gave gifts give God's God’s plan Gospel of Matthew granddad happen happy hear heard Heaven Holy Spirit hospital husband intent Jesus keep knew live Lord Lord’s Prayer marriage married Matt Matthew miracle morning mother mother’s motives mustard seed necessary never night nursing home ourselves parents patient person power of prayer problems purpose realized receive reminder seemed sins someone sometimes stay Sunday School talents talk taught teach tells thank therapists therapy Thessalonians things thought tion told truly turkey Twyla V. The book provides an insight into a culture and the heart of a woman who lives a determined and faithful life culminating in the most unexpected answer to prayer that anyone could imagine. Michelle McClain-Walters has traveled to more than fifty nations and has conducted prophetic schools that have activated thousands in the art of hearing God's voice.

Does your salvation depend on whether you pray, how you pray or whether it is in a certain way or a certain place? These answers may lead to more questions which is fine – but the main aim of this book is that you the reader comes to see and know better the One who is the Answer, Jesus Christ.

In this book, Jacob has his heart set on something that he really wants but it is not readily available. The Lord longs to answer those who ask, to give direction to those who seek and to open doors for those who knock; the only question is, will we be people that take Him at His word? Not a day goes by, where I don’t read, listen to, meditate or acknowledge the wonders of this great planet that we are blessed to be living in.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment