276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Girlfriend's Revenge: Humiliation

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Helen George dazzles in a ruffled dress for the King And I photocall after spending time withonscreen husband Olly Rix in the wake of splitting from partners Grace Dent's 'gaunt' appearances on I'm A Celeb led friends to worry about star's health as they now 'just...

Laura Anderson looks incredible in a chic minidress as she makes a solo appearance at the Beauty Awards after taking a swipe at ex Gary LucyMarried at First Sight UK's Peggy Rose and GeorgesBerthonneau confirm they ARE still together after fans feared they'd split following reunion I'm A Celebrity fans convinced Nella Rose will follow in Grace Dent's footsteps and be the next to QUIT the show Your Honor, many people have said to me that this is my time to speak, that I have the chance to tell you how I feel. Nowadays Angie has joined my worse critics, bestowing upon me the sweeping “I use to love him now I don’t” insult: PSYCHO. Yes, psycho was her designation of me. As an artist, I am pretty much of a “nothing” according to her. That pain was like a thousand bee stings. [Ah well, all is fair in love in war].

What a great question— why not sell his clothes to this consignment shop if he’s been having an affair rather than throwing them all out the window and onto the lawn? More cheating Toni refuses to believe Joan's claims that she isn't upset about spending Valentine's Day alone, and insists on constantly trying to cheer her up. She follows Joan to the movies and annoys everyone by talking loudly and giving away plot points. A pro baseball star in Maya's class takes an interest in her, but she repeatedly shoots him down. Omid Scobie's sneak peak 'truth bombs': Every claim the 'Sussex Cheerleader-In-Chief' makes against the Royal Family in extracts book EndgameWilliam convinces Joan to host a baby shower for his sister, Linda; and her partner, Kira. Kira's water breaks during the event. William wants to take her to the hospital, but they insist on having a midwife conduct a home delivery, which ends up taking place at Joan's house. Britain is hit by SNOW: First flurries fall as map shows where Scandinavian chill will bring Arctic blast this week with temperatures dropping to -8C

Georgina Rodriguez treats stepson Mateo, five, to a VIP day at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix as he takes after his dad Cristiano Ronaldo by sitting in a supercar White Lotus stars Meghann Fahy andLeo Woodall cozy up while strolling arm-in-arm in NYC... after confirming real life romance I followed a younger couple down towards the falls. They had a couple of bags with them. I was a little surprised to spy that one was filled with logs. It was cold, and blustery, the drizzle just about holding off. It certainly wasn't ideal conditions for photography. No sunlight. Just grey: which I like! They seemed to watch me suspiciously trailing behind them. The fire was already lit by the time I reached the flat spot of grass above the Loup of Fintry, some spectacular falls which are only just becoming better known to the wider public and Insta types.Kassanndra was murdered that day, the day before her ultrasound, when she was looking forward to finding out if she was having one baby, or twins. William and Sharon decide to continue their relationship, even after he re-joins the firm. Joan discovers that the two are together, and inadvertently blabs about it to Sharon in a moment of anger. Sharon breaks up with William, who shuts out Joan. Joan tries to rectify the situation, only to make things worse. Maya is desperate to find out what is going on when Joan fails to share the gossip with her. Meanwhile, Toni asks Lynn for tips for her wedding night. Gaz Beadle 'shamed' as his ex Emma McVey admits 'it's been hard' looking after their children six days a week as a single parent while 'trying to heal' William Hague says the prospect of The Telegraph being owned by a UAE-based company is 'disturbing and... Fans share heartfelt tributes to former Chelsea and Tottenham player Terry Venables on social media, as supporters remember the ex-England manager who gave fans 'some of the best memories'

TV star looks a far cry from his 90s appearance as he walks the red carpet at Hollywood Christmas Parade - but can you guess who it is? Omid Scobie takes aim at Kate in first bombshells: Biographer claims late Queen liked that 'Katie Keen' she was 'coachable' unlike Diana Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters touch down at Perth Airport... after cancelling last Australian tour in the wake of drummer Taylor Hawkins' death Vile moment Palestine activist brands pro-Israel supporters 'killers and child-molesters' before have-a-go heroes shout him down on day 100k marched against anti-Semitism in London

Gareth Southgate's agent and the missing millions: England manager's cash was used without his consent to... Home Alone reunion! Macaulay Culkin is set to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame with onscreen mom Catherine O'Hara set to attend

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment