276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oréal Paris Unlimited Bendable Mascara Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, STEARETH-2, CETYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PANTHENOL, LAURETH-21, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE, ATELOCOLLAGEN, BHT, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 42090 / BLUE 1

Yes, L’Oréal mascaras are some of the best in the business and there is one for each of your lash requirements. In my time as a beauty writer, I have probably tested hundreds of new mascara launches. And while I’ve been impressed by some higher-end formulas, I have never tried anything which gave a finish I couldn’t replicate with one that’s half the price. L’Oreal offers a wide range of products that add volume, lengthen lashes, and offer waterproof and smudge-proof effects. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. I put quite a lot on (as I always do!) but you can go for a much lighter, more fluttery look. I tend to get a bit carried away!

Pay now

The costs for delivery, installation services and monthly insurance products cannot be placed on BNPL.

I have always got on really well with L’Oreal mascaras so I was keen to try this one. L’Oreal Paris Unlimited Mascara Features L’Oreal Paris Unlimited Mascara This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest If there’s one thing I’m always telling friends that aren’t in the beauty industry, it’s that one product you can definitely save money on in your makeup routine is mascara.The L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara is the best for building volume while the L’Oreal Paris Makeup Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara offers longer lashes. L’Oréal offers some of the best mascaras catering to different user requirements. For Example, the L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Volume Building Mascara is great for attractive lashes and also works great for sensitive eyes. You don’t have limits, so why should your lashes? Introducing our game-changing mascara, L’Oréal Paris Unlimited Mascara, that pushes your lashes to their limits. Now every lash is volumised, lengthened and perfectly separated. Unlimited lash impact, from every angle. These are the 13 best L’Oreal mascaras that you can buy online. But why L’Oreal, when the market is flooded with other brands too? Well, there are a few reasons. We have covered them below. Why Should You Consider L’Oreal Mascaras? Now of course, you can apply this mascara however you like but L’Oreal suggest using the straight angle brush for the top lashes and then bending the wand to apply mascara to the inner and outer corners of the lashes.

Start with applying a lash serum to add some base. Adding a serum adds some extra TLC as it is formulated with invigorating formulas. Below, we’ve rounded up the best L’Oréal mascara options, followed by a look into the century-old company and its philosophy. You’ll also find a useful list of why a L’Oréal mascara is worth purchasing! In this article: It’s similar to the Lancome Grandiose mascara which I love, and it performs very well in comparison. Givenchy did a bendable mascara that I didn’t get on at all well with – the L’Oreal is better than that one, in my honest opinion. Before & After

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment