276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Physicians Formula - Murumuru Butter Bronzer - Face Bronzer with Ultra-Rich Formula with Murumuru Butter for Radiant Brightness, Creamy and Soft Texture - Bright Finish - Light Bronzer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Promising Review: "I have a hard time finding bronzers that melt and blend well into my skin without looking patchy and orange but this one is literally perfect." — A Sephora reviewer Promising Review: "I’ve used many contour products but this one just blends in perfectly and does not emphasize any of my texture." — Maria, a Sephora reviewer

Ono also loves this cream bronzer because “you can bronze, define or contour so easily and it just softly defines your face,” she says. “I love how it melts into your skin creating the illusion that your skin is glowing from within with it’s sheer-to-medium coverage—it’s very natural looking with just the most subtle of dewiness. The color Amber is the perfect cool undertone for fair skin tones to contour with.” Octyldodeyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Parfum, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. +/-: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 15850, CI 77891.

If you’re not sure of your undertone, Ono recommends looking “at the veins in your arm. If they are blueish, you have a cool undertone; if they are more green, you’re warmer; and if you can’t really determine which shade you are, you’re more likely a neutral undertone.” What Shades Work With Which Undertones? This may have a drugstore price point, but the formula feels as luxe as it gets. It applies seamlessly onto the skin—there's never any patches or clumping. When it comes to the color of it all, I can confirm that it gives the most gorgeous, bronzed glow. I have super fair skin that runs on the red side, and this bronzer makes me look tan, not ruddy. To top it all off, it smells absolutely amazing. Think: sweet and tropical.” - Samantha Holender, Beauty Editor

Promising Review: "It has a beautiful glow to it and lights up my skin. [It has] a very lightweight formula. I also mixed it with my [Armani Beauty] Luminous Silk foundation and it worked well." — Nikki, a Giorgio Armani Beauty reviewer I swear, there is truly nothing (and I mean nothing) better than this cream bronzer. Every little ounce of hype it's received, is well deserved. It gives the perfect glow, sculpt and defines without looking ruddy, and blends like a dream. It's one of the only formulas I've found that stays on all day, doesn't pill, and looks good on just about every skin tone." —S.H I have this bronzer in the two lightest shades, Aura and Lunar. I love to wear Lunar all over the face in the winter for a healthy flush, whereas Aura is great for sweeping across my eyelids and on my cheekbones for a bronzy look in the summer. I have dry skin so I tend to avoid powder bronzers and blushes, but this formula is so fine that it practically disappears on my skin after I apply it. My skin looks healthy and not cake-y or dry." — J.M Promising Review: "I'm very fair and this works incredibly well as a mix-in with foundation. It adds a subtle amount of color that looks natural (not overly orange or yellow). New favorite!" — Evelyn, a Sephora review Ingredients: Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

Pros: Makeup-artist recommended; Blends easily; Comes in a wide range of colors; Top-rated at Sephora. From her first appearance alongside boyfriend Prince Harry in 2017 to the present day, these are Meghan Markle's fashion favorites. This was the first bronzer I ever bought for myself and I still use it in my rotation today. It comes in four shades including the iconic original, has a matte finish, and has a neutral undertone for seamless blending. The color is very neutral-toned on my skin. I used it as a contour when I was in high school to make my cheekbones look a little more chiseled, but I also found that it's great for adding a touch of warmth, too. Apply it on your eyelids for a bronzy, easy, look!" — J.M Promising Review: "As a brown skinned girl, this really helped my skin tone get an even complexion! I look so glowy and bronzed that this is a perfect product for the winter, and applies smoothly with my moisturizer." — Zaina, an Ulta reviewer

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment