276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cozy Slides Original Women's Slippers, Unisex Bathing Shoes, Women's Slides, Sandals, Slippers, Super Soft Home Slippers, Bathing Slippers, Summer Slides, Indoor/Outdoor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our wool-lined leather and suede snug slippers provide the ultimate in warmth and comfort for cooler days and nights. Whether you're at home or out running errands, our black cosy flatform slides offer the perfect combination of comfort and trendiness. With the blue slipper from ara you are well equipped to make yourself comfortable in your own four walls during a movie or game night or with a good book. Providing exceptional service is at the heart of everything we do, and it warms our hearts to know that our efforts have made a difference.

First of all, it warms my heart to hear you are satisfied with our Cozi slides and the comfort they offer. Our Product development team invested so much in this product, both in its comfort and in its design.

Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. HANDMADE AUTHENTIC ARTISAN PRODUCT – Each pair of avarcas is made to the highest standard by European artisan craftsmen, following the traditional methods passed down through generations of shoemakers. Your personal data will be handled with strict confidentiality and you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. My local USPS did something with my shipment that I and other staff could not comprehend how two items went missing.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to resolving this matter to your satisfaction! Nevertheless, it's fantastic that our team was able to offer you options that better suited your preferences. Many online reviewers came to the consensus that it offered good bounce and absorbed shock from walking to make steps feel feather light. But keep in mind that they are slightly stiff when you get them and will need to be worked in for them to perfectly mould to your foot.We're thrilled to hear that Georgesette could assist you efficiently and get everything sorted out for you. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment