276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wiha SpeedE Electric Screwdriver Set 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In this way, the bright LED can be used as a torch in poorly lit working environments by tapping the ring switch. The colour of the slimBits serves as an aid for adjusting the correct force level to the respective application.

Sensitive fastenings, for example, plastic socket covers, must not be tightened too hard or the material will be damaged. This offer is intended exclusively for companies, public institutions, tradespeople and freelancers. It has it's time and place and I wouldn't go back to a standard screwdriver for panels but I am also the first to admit it is no use as a general purpose screwdriver.

A great screwdriver overall but just a slight increase in torque from the motor would be fantastic and a massive improvement. Beim Einbau von 19" Komponenten wäre der elektrische Schraubendreher super, wenn er die Schraube schnell hineindrehen würde (es wäre auch nur ganz wenig Drehmoment notwendig, technisch also kein Problem mit einer längeren Übersetzung) und man dann das Festziehen der Schraube mit der Hand macht, nach Gefühl.

I knew (from the American Wiha site) that it did not have power for undoing tight screws, but it was great for lots of repetitive work. Upon reaching the torque capacity, simply continue turning fastener by hand using the built-in the ratcheting function to reach the desired tightness and thereby decreasing risk of equipment damage. During the fastening, the integrated LED light provides permanent illumination for an optimal view of the screw. At first it worked great, but then the bits started to get stuck and I lost the o-ring which holds them in (was sent replacements by wiha) but then I sent it in for repair due to the trigger sticking and sometimes not working.Not the end of the world to loosen a screw but it would be niceGreat features with the light at the end of the screw driver which makes life a lot better.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment