276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher-Price Giant Rock-a-Stack, 14-Inch Tall stacking toy, GJW15 & Baby's First Blocks, Set of 10 Blocks for Classic Stacking and Sorting Play for Baby & Infants, Ages 6 Months+, FFC84

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Stacking helps baby develop hand-eye coordination and introduces them to the concept of relative size as they learn to sort and stack from biggest to smallest!

By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information. Gross Motor:Standing up to drop the rings on the base helps strengthen your baby´s balance and coordination skills. Loved this Keith Haring toy, it engrossed my 4 year old just as much as it fascinated me - hours of fun, and it looks so good too. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Safety Information: Please remove all packaging attachments, and any other components which are not a part of the toy, before giving this product to a child.Gross Motor: Standing up to drop the rings on the base helps strengthen your baby's balance and coordination skills. Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. The giant rock-a-stack is, at 15 inches tall, the perfect height for little ones to either sit or stand and play with. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.

Where development comes into play Gross Motor: Standing up to drop the rings on the base helps strengthen your baby's balance and coordination skills. This toy helps to develop kids' fine motor skills, encouraging them to hold and refine their hand movements.Where development comes into play, Gross Motor: Standing up to drop the rings on the base helps strengthen your baby's balance and coordination skills. Thinking Skills:Figuring out how to sort and stack the rings from biggest to smallest helps promote problem solving!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment