276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ghd Gold® Styler rose gold straighteners limited edition gift set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

and I left with the most beautiful colour and soft feeling to my hair , couldn't ask for a better service.

The heat of the ceramic plates reaches a consistent 185° which the brand believes is the optimum styling temperature. Discover our exclusive gift sets, featuring a selection of your favourite styling tools, all accompanied by luxury accessories.

The dual neat sensors give a constant 185ºC temperature which is optimum for styling, being hot enough to achieve the desired style without damaging the hair. The ghd max is engineered to maintain healthy tension and efficient heat transfer from the plates into the hair, to give 80% more shine† and up to 2x less frizz†† for a long-lasting, salon-quality finish. Had a great consultation with G about various options and advice for my hair at present and for the future styles . You've heard the tales of good hair days, and it's time to experience it for yourself with the ghd gold® hair straightener, cloaked in an alluring jade hue with coordinating dusky pink vanity case. Exclusive accessories: each ghd sunsthetic collection styler comes with a complimentary heat-resistant bag (1).

In early 2000’s, I bought my first pair of GHD Hair Straighteners when I was a teenager still in Secondary School so appearance was a big deal for me.

If you’re feelin’ lucky, head over to Jen’s Journal competition page for all the details on how to enter! A Queen must always look her best; be the belle of the ball and flaunt flawless hair with the ghd gold rose gold limited edition gift set. Had a fabulous complete hair restyle and blow dry with Michael, was professionally advised as to good style for me, his attention to detail was amazing and he advised me of technics and applications used throughout . GHD’s have become a brand that I trust and if anyone is considering investing in a pair of quality hair straighteners, I would definitely recommend them.

The ghd max features a sleek, curved design, perfect for creating silky straight styles, loose curls and deep waves. Have been coming here for 4 years now and have always had a superb experience with Michael cutting and styling my hair.This week Jordan styled her hair for her year 11 prom and it got rave reviews from her friends and looked the part with her dress. Where possible, avoid wrapping it around the body of the Styler or hanging it by the cord as this could cause damage. The ghd max is engineered to provide 80% more shine† and up to 2x less frizz††, for a sleek finish with minimal fly aways. Fast-forward to thirteen years later, courtesy of Jen’s Journal, I have finally replaced those very hair straighteners. The sleek design and curved edges make for stunning styles, from glass-like straight finishes to luxurious waves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment