276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsonite Winfield 2 Hardside Luggage with Spinner Wheels

£44.185£88.37Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The suitcase is extremely light in weight. You won’t feel much weight on your arms. The nylon lining inside the case is light in weight and sturdy as well. So this won’t feel much heavy even when you have occupied all the volume inside. Water Resistant For folks who spend their vacations living out of their suitcases, this comes in handy. The zipped compartment is also a great place to store dirty clothes until you get around to washing them. The Travelpro Maxlite 5 is lighter than its ever been. One of the 22″ has skate wheels instead of spinner wheels. The Samsonite Theorym Underseat Spinner is a softside suitcase and an ideal under-seat luggage option. It is a carry-on suitcase with a removable lining for easy cleaning and a USB port. It fits underneath the airplane seat in front of you and has convenient spinner wheels. Wheel Wear Over Time: After extensive use, some customers have noticed wear on the spinner wheels, although this is a common issue with many spinner luggage models.

We found the suitcase roomy and liked how it maintained its size and shape even when stuffed to capacity. The compression feature was another bonus, keeping clothes neatly in place—as was the full-zip interior divider, which allowed us to keep clean and dirty items separate. If you need extra space, there’s a handy expansion feature. Finally, we found that the multi-directional wheels allowed for smooth maneuverability over a range of terrains. We could easily pull the suitcase behind us or push it in front.The hinges looked very robust too. It is a clam shell design so a strong hinge is imperative for long term reliability.

As a seasoned traveler, I am no stranger to the challenges and demands of jet-setting across the globe. Having invested in the Samsonite Winfield 2 3-Piece Set, I can confidently say that it has revolutionized my travel experience like never before.

Samsonite Winfield 2 TSA Locks Hardshell Luggage Set, 3-Piece

All in all, the Winfield 2 Fashion was a goodpiece of luggage for my vacation, as it got all my clothes and necessities to Hawaii smoothly so I could enjoy the island’s beaches, volcanos, rainbows, sunsets — and of course, a few Mai Tais. What to Consider Before Buying

We continue to love the capacity of this suitcase but have had issues with the middle level of the telescoping handle staying in place. So with these types of zips, it becomes easy to keep everything in a proper way, like all heavier and larger items on the bottom and lighter items on the top. Hardshell luggage is usually made from either polycarbonate plastic or ABS plastic. Polycarbonate is lightweight and resistant to high temperatures and impact. ABS is a blend of three types of plastic. It’s even lighter than polycarbonate and less expensive, but ABS suitcases aren’t quite as durable. If you travel frequently, investing in polycarbonate luggage is a good bet. If you only go on the occasional vacation, save yourself some cash with ABS hard-side luggage. While you can add your own luggage tags to any suitcases you buy, it’s nice to use a set that already has its own luggage tags. These are designed to match the set and typically are of higher quality.You probably know by now that there is also a newer version of this suitcase – the Winfield 3. And if you’re wondering what the differences are between the two, here’s what you need to know. The Winfield 2 spinner bag is water resistant as well. I went on a trip and it was raining like hell if it would have been some other bag all my clothes and accessories would have been damaged but this case saved me. That day I realized that this is not only fancy looking but functional as well. Unique Color

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment