276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WiiM Pro AirPlay 2 Receiver, Chromecast Audio, WiFi Multiroom Streamer, funktioniert mit Alexa, Siri und Google Assistant, streamt Hi-Res Audio von Spotify, Amazon Music, Tidal und mehr

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Nodes do now look very expensive next to either of the Wiim's, I mean I really like mine and BluOS has been fantastically stable, but I'm not sure I'd be defaulting to it now in 2022 if I needed a streamer.

We do provide installation options for built-in appliances providing it is simply a case of fitting the appliance and furniture doors. Any additional work to the kitchen units or carpentry work required will need to be completed at the customer’s expense. Despite a few downsides, the WiiM Pro is one of the most versatile streaming add-ons I've encountered so far. Its smart UI, flexible connectivity options means it's able to accommodate just about any streaming scenario I can think of, making it my favorite go-to tool for music fans with traditional audio setups looking to embrace the world of music streaming and multiroom connectivity. More from Tom's GuideWhat Hi-Fi?, founded in 1976, is the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products. Our comprehensive tests help you buy the very best for your money, with our advice sections giving you step-by-step information on how to get even more from your music and movies. Everything is tested by our dedicated team of in-house reviewers in our custom-built test rooms in London, Reading and Bath. Our coveted five-star rating and Awards are recognised all over the world as the ultimate seal of approval, so you can buy with absolute confidence. Sound quality from the stereo analog output was decent enough, and will impress most entry-level audiophiles with its sound quality. Only the slightly hard treble details give away any indication as to the WiiM Pro's budget price tag. You can also control your Pro Plus using the selection of capacitive touch-points on the front panel for play/pause, volume up/down, set-up, Bluetooth pairing and assigning a preset (of which there are a dozen). PH15, PH16, PH17, PH18, PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH27, PH28, PH29, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH45, PH46, PH47, PH48, PH49, PH50

Output connections include analog stereo and coaxial and optical digital, and there are also analog stereo and coaxial and optical digital inputs for routing external sources through the WiiM Pro. There’s an Ethernet port for a wired network connection and a trigger output that can be used to automatically turn on a connected amp. Analog stereo and optical digital cables are included, along with a USB-C adapter and cable for power. Wondering if this is dangerous time for Bluesound? Price wise that is. You probably pay extra for the MQA decoding.Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. Included Premium AKM DAC and TI OP AMP for Better Line-Out Audio Quality: It features a new generation AKM 4493SEQ premium DAC that is able to achieve a leading level of low distortion and wide dynamic range thanks to AKM's Velvet Sound Technology.

It’ll have WiFi/Ethernet/BT, Optical in, line-in, 12v trigger; BT, line , optical, headphone and Coax output, but no USB audio nor USB storage. Any extended warranties offered by Peter Tyson are free. We do not include any form of insurance terms such as accidental damage or loan equipment cover. Does this product allow you to bypass the built in DAC and stream directly to an external DAC or one built into an integrated amplifier (in the same way the Chromecast Audio let you do)? Lounge: Node 2i / Schiit Bifrost 2 / Schiit Freya S / Audiolab 8300XP / Yamaha RX-A4A / KEF R5 / KEF R2C / KEF T101 / 2x Arendal 1723 1S / Sony 55XG9505 / Xbox One S / ATV 4K The 'Plus' in WiiM Pro Plus stands for better audio quality, making it superior to the WiiM Pro when using Line Output or Line Input ports. Upgrades in the WiiM Pro Plus include:I like the idea of the Zen One signature as I think it could be an all in one solution. I do have LDAC Bluetooth on my phone (Pixel 6a). I have a Tidal subscription and as it has mqa, I thought the Wiim would be worth it, though, as you say, I'm not sure if I'll really hear enough of a difference. Easily build your multiroom sound system with HomePod, Google Home, Alexa devices or multiple WiiM devices and play to multiple audio devices all at the same time. WiiM Pro Plus supports the multiroom from various audio source inputs, including WiFi, BT, or Aux/SPDIF input. Making it versatile with almost every music listening option. Works with Voice

Where things get a bit weird is when I opened up the Wiim Mini’s app (iOS). The layout is almost identical to the Audio Pro Link One! I mean it really looks like Wiim have either copied it, or maybe its the same software engineers behind it? I don’t know for sure, but the similarity is remarkable. Al Griffin has been writing about and reviewing A/V tech since the days LaserDiscs roamed the earth, and was previously the editor of Sound & Vision magazine. Supports 192k/24-bit Hi-Res audio, AirPlay 2, Chromecast Audio, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect, and more.

Analogue-to-digital conversion circuitry courtesy of Burr Brown's PCM1861 chipset is provided. This means you can connect an analogue source to your WiiM and then wirelessly stream it to other WiiM units (such as the slightly less well-specified WiiM Pro) you may have around your home. It's a really handy feature, as multi-room audio doesn't really get any more straightforward or convenient. THE LISTENING I listened with the WiiM Pro by streaming from Tidal and mostly using its analog stereo output, but also trying the coaxial digital output to compare its built-in DAC to my integrated amp’s own DAC.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment